Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Being concerned is a constructive action that make us aware and prepares us for the challenges that lies ahead

The Club CEO and Head Coach positions are very challenging roles indeed

The challenge is to take our top 8 playing roster and deliver a top 8 finish

Anything else but a finals results is an underachievement

We did not sign a new coach to miss the top 8 finals
1216548712-promise-only-what-you-can-deliver.jpg

Seibold will not help us winning a grand final by signing Woods and Flanagan.
We have some local juniors in our grades where this time, development and $$ would be better off spent.

So tartak and Fulton are close and have a long working relationship. Tartak has always been duplicitous between the tigers and manly and now our recruitment officer works for the tigers. We are going to see some upheaval here.

Who
Manages haumole and the two fainu boys?

Seibold will not help us winning a grand final by signing Woods and Flanagan.
We have some local juniors in our grades where this time, development and $$ would be better off spent.
Pretty sure the poor signings of Woods and Flanagan won’t make any difference to the $$ needed for development,given Woods was signed basically for free and the Dogs will be subsidising Flanagan.Not that I’m agreeing with their signing,far from it,but they aren’t making a mark on the salary cap

Anyone seen any info on this?
Dug up some info. Maybe a centre possibility?

Dug up some info. Maybe a centre possibility?

When can he start?! 😃

Personally concerned Friday night has the potential to get ugly, but I will be surprised if the team does not have a dig.
In 2023 there have been 2 terrible games vs Penrith and last Saturday night vs Gold Coast
Most season been an improvement, with the frustrating part this ongoing injury crap imo.
Sure there has been some fair criticism, but it's blown out by plenty from what I see from a pass mark at this early stage.
This media BS and other crap could be reported at every NRL side from many training sessions, as the contact, various personalities and competitiveness is simply part of the game....there would be 20 + stories they could report on a bad news day.

Personally concerned Friday night has the potential to get ugly, but I will be surprised if the team does not have a dig.
In 2023 there have been 2 terrible games vs Penrith and last Saturday night vs Gold Coast
Most season been an improvement, with the frustrating part this ongoing injury crap imo.
Sure there has been some fair criticism, but it's blown out by plenty from what I see from a pass mark at this early stage.
This media BS and other crap could be reported at every NRL side from many training sessions, as the contact, various personalities and competitiveness is simply part of the game....there would be 20 + stories they could report on a bad news day.
Hey Maxta I always like reading your passionate perspectives

This is the way I see it

The media always starts a fire where ever it senses smoke

Powerful people are fire proof
They are masters of their own destiny
They can influence ,direct and control their own environment
and the key to success is in their capable hands

Winning games is not just about having a Dig
It is about having an Innovative game plan and being resilient enough to carry it through and bury the opposition into the ground

Friday night our destiny is in our own hands
We either Bury the Broncos or they will bury us

quote-we-can-all-control-our-own-destiny-and-i-think-sometimes-it-s-a-copout-to-say-well-it-joel-osteen-128-55-44.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @The '47ers

“The problem is when you start to negotiate with them, the manager who has a core group of players and particularly influential players and the coach, it becomes very difficult to make a decision on player 12 in the roster.
“Because he begins running the club, not the chief executive.”

The moral of the story
We create our own problems and our destiny is in Mestrovs hands
You dont hear this sht rising above competent run clubs

Thanks @The '47ers

“The problem is when you start to negotiate with them, the manager who has a core group of players and particularly influential players and the coach, it becomes very difficult to make a decision on player 12 in the roster.
“Because he begins running the club, not the chief executive.”

The moral of the story
We create our own problems and our destiny is in Mestrovs hands
You dont hear this sht rising above competent run clubs
Whilst I agree with your comment re competent clubs,the club already has a player manager there with too much influence in Tartak.On the to do list that Mestrov was assigned upon his appointment,amongst others things that he has already achieved,was to rid the club of Tartak’s power.Hopefully he doesn’t have to add rid the club of Moses’ power,to that list,in years to come.Be careful which journo you read/take notice of,as their stories will biased towards whichever manager they get their inside info from

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7