Club News 2023

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My favorite, "exciting times here for Manly" hahahahaha
He is excited because he would not land a playing contract anywhere else
I respect him for once being a great player but his NRL playing time is well and truly over

3rd - another player saying we've come up with a game plan to tackle the Panthers. Can't wait to see what they've come up with, hopefully it involves running and tackling harder than the Panthers.

Hayley Raso and Caitlin Foord are going to play ...

3 takeaways -
first, would they put Bull up for interview if we weren't re-signing him? Nah
2nd, here's another player vouching for Lodge, "looks up to him", I'd say Lodge is a certainty to be in our squad next year
3rd - another player saying we've come up with a game plan to tackle the Panthers. Can't wait to see what they've come up with, hopefully it involves running and tackling harder than the Panthers.
My understanding is that Plan A involves sabotaging the Panthers’ team bus. Not sure what Plans B and C involve.

A good plan but it's the missed tackles that end up being the problem.

Plenty of others have come up "with plans" over the past three seasons and come up empty.

Thank you @The Wheel

The Seibs Fibs Media Talk

Seibs talks about team pride and proudly throwing punches all year

but unfortunately those punces have hardly landed and knocked top 8 class opponents out for his team to break in to the top 8 and qualify for the finals

Sadly Our 2023 Season seems like another Non Event
Seibs will be without his assistant Supercoach Flanagan next season
but he will have Super CEO Mestrov by his side and they will walk the plank together as the pressure will be on to deliver and live up to our Legendary clubs high standards

Lower our Legendary clubs Great Standards and we stand for Nothing Great
1691549450877.png

Last edited:
This Tigers recruitment bloke seems like a smart operator.
One only has to look at the successful dynasty the Tigers have built over the years, and all the successful years they have enjoyed (endured).

Another genius move by our illustrious leader.

Thank you @The Wheel

After finishing up with the Wooden spoon Tigers Old McDoneell will join another former Wooden Spoon Coach Seibold at Manly . The Wooden spoons are aligning

Another Masterstroke by CEO Mestrov who promised would make plenty of Innovative changes at Manly
Congratulations Tony !

Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee i ee i o
And on his farm he had some wooden spoon Tigers
Ee i ee i oh
With loss, loss here
And and a loss, loss there
Here a loss, there a loss
Everywhere a loss, loss
Old MacDonald had a farm
Ee i ee i o
1691563722850.png

This Tigers recruitment bloke seems like a smart operator.
One only has to look at the successful dynasty the Tigers have built over the years, and all the successful years they have enjoyed (endured).

Another genius move by our illustrious leader.
To be fair , they’ve actually recruited some good players but they just never keep them.

I assume this guy is the same type of recruiter as the one we had when Des went to the Bulldogs and took Crusher, I forget his name now.

He’ll be under Peter Gentle and will probably just be keeping an eye on the western suburbs kids.

Probably not a bad signing if you look at it outside of the tunnel vision view.

To be fair , they’ve actually recruited some good players but they just never keep them.

I assume this guy is the same type of recruiter as the one we had when Des went to the Bulldogs and took Crusher, I forget his name now.

He’ll be under Peter Gentle and will probably just be keeping an eye on the western suburbs kids.

Probably not a bad signing if you look at it outside of the tunnel vision view.

To be fair, the Tigers results are all you need to know.
Tunnel vision or not, we keep recruiting from the wooden spooners.....sounds like tunnel vision to me.

I can't think of any other business where this is a tried and true method of improving.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8