Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I would be shipping firstly Fulton then Condon out before the Lawman - always gives 110% when not injured.
What Ship are you talking about @The Wheel ???
I think you totally missed the boat here feathered friend
You should start reading the Great Cuzzos articles

Zac Fulton keen to capitalise on more NRL opportunities​

AuthorWayne Cousins
With a new two-year deal behind him, Zac Fulton is determined to capitalise on every opportunity that comes his way in season 2023.

The 21-year-old lock/second-rower made a stunning NRL debut against the Sydney Roosters
at 4 Pines Park last July after having progressed through the successful Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Pathways Academy.

Fulton showed what is capable of at NRL level
through his seven runs for 45 metres in between producing some bone-crunching tackles in an impressive 28 minutes.

He also didn't back down from some friendly fire with Roosters enforcer Jared Waerea-Hargreaves
much to the delight of the Manly faithful.

Fulton was rewarded for his efforts in 2022 by claiming the club’s Jake Trbojevic Rising Star award and the Jersey Flegg Best and Fairest award.

An old-fashioned style of player, Fulton is a hard-working, driven and aggressive lock with a willingness to succeed, yet off the field is a laid-back character who enjoys a laugh.

Although happy with his ‘breakout’ season, Fulton is out to impress new Head Coach Anthony Seibold as he looks to crack into a very strong Manly pack.
"Zac is a hard worker who is right at the beginning of his career,'' Seibold said.

"There's no fuss about him. You know what you are going to get every single day he turns up to training. What we want to see from Zac is continual growth and improvement in his game."

Maroon Blood on Debut
Zac Fultons 210 % effort in his Gritty battle against Roosters Hardman JWH
Picture compliments Manly Media
1701609490605.png

He's very tall and a rangy build but from one of the pics I saw he seems to have put on a lot of muscle. Still young and if he does stick around might try to prove a few people wrong.

Needs to spend a month with Choc to get that attitude, get that leg speed and get that Mr Eveready battery of always working in D.
That is Manly.

The swap deal between Tigers Blore and Storm Olam is off. Have we got enough dollars to sign Blore, IMO he's going to be a gun player.

That was excellent. Love Toff.

Good insight into JC's methods too.

I know it's off season and there's always these "training the house down" type stories, but I want a good 2024 season, so I'm buying into it!

Thanks for posting @The Wheel

Go Manly.

The swap deal between Tigers Blore and Storm Olam is off. Have we got enough dollars to sign Blore, IMO he's going to be a gun player.
Super talented player.

I just worry a run of injuries, and lack of development at the Tigers may have stunted him and he may never fulfill his enormous potential.

Very interesting player.

I see the club website now has a lot of player info when you search 'teams', including player stats. It's across all clubs, NRL slowly modernising I guess. It all helps.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
9 4 5 -16 8