Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Gee DCE looks and sounds chipper. I'm not sure if it was his haircut but he looked younger to me. He has got me excited about our prospects this season. And didn't he talk sense about embracing the Vegas atmosphere... Have a few drinks, watch a few shows but don't lose sight of the reason we are there; to win a match. Great advice.

NRL round 1 team news: Ben Trbojevic set to start ahead of Josh Schuster in Las Vegas​

The three Trbojevic brothers are set to start in Manly’s historic Las Vegas fixture, with Ben expected to win a starting spot ahead of Josh Schuster.

Pam Whaley reveals her three key takeaways from Manly's trial win over South Sydney.
Ben Trbojevic is set to be rewarded for a brilliant pre-season by securing a starting spot alongside his two brothers when Manly open their premiership campaign against South Sydney in Las Vegas.
While the Rabbitohs reel from injury, the Sea Eagles are spoilt for choice as they prepare to head to Sin City to play in the historic double header at Allegiant Stadium.
The youngest of the three Trbojevic brothers produced a barnstorming three-try performance in a trial against an undermanned South Sydney at the weekend and looks to have locked down a starting spot ahead of Josh Schuster, who will make his maiden appearance of the pre-season this weekend in a trial against the Sydney Roosters.
Schuster is expected to play at least 20 minutes but his limited pre-season and the impressive form of Trbojevic will mean that the latter is likely to be named in the starting side for the season opener against the Rabbitohs.
Schuster is also likely to be part of the squad provided he makes a successful return from the calf problem that has plagued his pre-season.

Ben Trbojevic is set to start the season ahead of Josh Schuster.

Ben Trbojevic is set to start the season ahead of Josh Schuster.

The talented back rower has struggled to put together a seamless preparation for round one given his injuries and the emotional coronial inquest into the death of his good friend Keith Titmuss, who died in 2020.
Schuster understandably has had other matters on his mind but he will get the chance to press his claim for a place in the Manly side this weekend as they play their final trial before leaving for Las Vegas.
Coach Anthony Seibold has made no secret of his desire to have competition for spots and nowhere is that more exemplified than in the back row, where Ben Trbojevic and Schuster are likely to be locked in a year-long battle to start.
They are different players but Seibold is a fan of both.
“We want competition for spots,” Seibold said.
“We felt as though if we were to improve as a team ….. we needed to have competition. It is a genuine shootout.

“The back row, particular that left edge, there is great competition for spots. What I do know is the best version of Josh Schuster makes us a better team because he has something which we don’t have a lot of, which is that X-factor, skill, of an elite level.
“I haven’t seen too many players with the skill he has got. Ben Trbojevic’s work ethic and effort off the ball is what his weapon is.”
Schuster has endured a tumultuous off-season - he gave evidence at the Titmuss inquiry - and on Monday spoke about their relationship and his desire to honour his friend’s legacy on and off the field in 2024.
“His family would love me to live out his legacy,” Schuster said.
“I’ve known his family since I was young when I went to school with him. Keithy would want me to live out his legacy. I just want to make him proud by playing footy.
“I’m not going to take footy or life for granted.”
The past week has been difficult for everyone involved, but Schuster said the inquest will provide answers that the family deserves.

Ben Trbojevic had a strong outing in the club’s first trial of the season. Picture: Matt King/Getty Images

Ben Trbojevic had a strong outing in the club’s first trial of the season. Picture: Matt King/Getty Images

“I think it was important for everyone, especially his mum and his dad and his sister and brother because they got answers,” he said.
“They just wanted answers – it’s probably why this inquest happened – but that’s coming to an end now which is probably good.”
It’s been a difficult few weeks for Schuster, who had chickenpox for the first time and fractured his finger. He then tweaked his right calf in early January.
Fitness and injuries have restricted him to just 28 NRL games over the past two seasons, with 2024 shaping as a make or break year for a player who has all the talent in the world but hasn’t been consistent enough at the highest level.

“This has been the best pre-season I’ve had in terms of weight and feeling good. This is the lightest I’ve been and I can’t wait to play footy,” he said.
“I’ve been around 110-112 kilos which is perfect for me in the back row. I don’t want to go past that mark.
“I’m just focused on me and being consistent every week.”

Is this guy for real. I surely hope it was an accident. He will want to hope he isnt playing in Vegas
Without reading the full article, hopefully these comments by Ailoi were made some time ago. Anything referring to or about Mitchell shouldn't be touched with a barge poll.

I'm social media retarded, is it easy enough for this too happen?
I guess it can be but you have to make sure you are very careful when you read these posts and you have to think did someone get in his ear and tell him to wake up to himself and that he is only going to bring attention to himself, which apparently someone did which was good

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8