Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Considering everything he went through when he first came here, all the injuries he had, it didn't look like he would be here for long, but Manly stuck by him and he stuck by us. I know he isn't your proper hooker but every time he plays, he is all guts and glory, he gives his everything when he takes the field. Good on you Lachy, I am glad you are with us at Manly

Full credit to the club for their work on the socials - it is light and day compared to the past. I still think there is a way to go overall on their content but you can not fault what they are doing via the short form content

Gee. The club really is scared of the NRL.
If ever a good case could have been mounted against a bogus charge then this was it.
Disappointing to read the club has rolled over again.

If ever a good case could have been mounted against a bogus charge then this was it.
I mean, are they really rolling over? They are challenging the grading against Cherry, which would result in him only getting a fine and being able to play. To be honest, I'm surprised they're even doing that.

I mean, are they really rolling over? They are challenging the grading against Cherry, which would result in him only getting a fine and being able to play. To be honest, I'm surprised they're even doing that.

I agree I can’t remember the last time we contested a charge. Long time ago.

I think it’s a good strategy. Accept that Haumole was ‘in the wrong’. Thus assessing (gambling responsibly;)) that as a result, the judiciary might be more amenable to downgrading the charge against DCE.

Would this mean a 3 game ban for DCE if he is unsuccessful in the downgrade?

I think it’s a good strategy. Accept that Haumole was ‘in the wrong’. Thus assessing (gambling responsibly;)) that as a result, the judiciary might be more amenable to downgrading the charge against DCE.
Agree. I think the argument will also use the bunker as supporting such a view, given DCE stayed on the field? But Guac did not.

I can't recall did the ref even put DCE on report for the tackle? After the bunker had a million looks?

Would this mean a 3 game ban for DCE if he is unsuccessful in the downgrade?
The Sea Eagles have confirmed that Haumole Olakau’atu and Daly Cherry-Evans have taken early guilty pleas for their role in a dangerous tackle on Parramatta back rower Shaun Lane.

Both Olakau’ata and Cherry-Evans received Grade 2 Dangerous Throw charges and offered two-match bans, however the Sea Eagles have only accepted the two-game suspension for Olakau’atu.

Manly have submitted a guilty plea for Cherry-Evans as well “but will be disputing the grading to try and get a downgrade to a Grade 1 charge” according to a club-issued statement.

Per a previous post, only 21% of suspensions were challenged last year - and only 20% of those succeeded. Or 4% of total suspensions were overturned....Not scared just aware of the percentages

Viliami Fifita named in reserve grade again for the Dragons,despite the flogging they received last week.Obviously he has plenty of time ahead in his career,but not making the impact as yet that many thought he would when Manly released him early.

Last edited:
Viliami Fifita named in reserve grade again for the Dragons,despite the flogging the received last week.Obviously he has plenty of time ahead in his career,but not making the impact as yet that many thought he would when Manly released him early.
IMO Flanagan wanted to be loyal to the same players that won the week before
But if they keep losing the loyalty will ware off and Fifita will get his chance

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10