Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I don't dislike this. He was a competitor and never took a backwards step. Some of our players could take a leaf out of his playbook.
Screenshot_20231113_173204_Instagram.jpg

I don't dislike this. He was a competitor and never took a backwards step. Some of our players could take a leaf out of his playbook. View attachment 25515
Funniest part of that is where it says "send Gift" @:D
Like, Ennis is OK but most Manly fans would be very happy if Gifty was added to the coaching staff!

I don't dislike this. He was a competitor and never took a backwards step. Some of our players could take a leaf out of his playbook.
The Ennis Perspective ...
Like him or Dislike him , You have to Respect him
Any one that has Quality to win a Premiership has to be Respected
Only Mugs and losers do not Respect Premiership Winners

The Grand Final Winning Ennis Earning his supporters Respect
1699913944251.png

l like Ennis, a lot of fans from other clubs don't, so that's a step in the right direction to begin with, as we tend to feed of the hate here at Manly. Ennis giving it to the Faders fans when they beat them at Canberra was pure gold, he doesn't back down and he should add a bit old school mentality to our forward pack.

l like Ennis, a lot of fans from other clubs don't, so that's a step in the right direction to begin with, as we tend to feed of the hate here at Manly. Ennis giving it to the Faders fans when they beat them at Canberra was pure gold, he doesn't back down and he should add a bit old school mentality to our forward pack.
I hope Ennis can rub a little Menace is Jakes smiling face

Jake is too much of a nice guy on the field and every player loves him because he does not get into any players nerves .

Sure jake hits hard and is a Great defender but BIG games are won both physically and Psychologically

Jake is Clean , Hard and Fair

But the fact is Life is not Fair !
And this is why a Great player like Jake has not won a Premiership .

We all have room for Improvement and Every one has to challenge their inner self to change and be Greater
If only the leader of our pack Jake had a bit of Ennis the Intimidating Menace in him

The Moral of the story ...
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
Too much of anything is not Good
1699915059119.png

Last edited:
I hope Ennis can rub a little Menace is Jakes smiling face

Jake is too much of a nice guy on the field and every player loves him because he does not get into any players nerves .

Sure jake hits hard and is a Great defender but BIG games are won both physically and Phytologically

Jake is Clean , Hard and Fair

But the fact is Life is not Fair !
And this is why a Great player like Jake has not won a Premiership .

We all have room for Improvement and Every one has to challenge their inner self to change and be Greater
If only the leader of our pack Jake had a bit of Ennis the Intimidating Menace in him

The Moral of the story ...
Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice
Too much of anything is not Good
View attachment 25518
Jake will never be that sort of player Bozo, it's pretty hard to be an intimidating type of player when you're making 40+ tackles every game. You would be wanting to save your energy for the next tackle and so on. You look at the top tacklers from every club, that's all they do.

Jake will never be that sort of player Bozo, it's pretty hard to be an intimidating type of player when you're making 40+ tackles every game. You would be wanting to save your energy for the next tackle and so on. You look at the top tacklers from every club, that's all they do.
The fact is that We can all change for the Greater
The road to excellence is never ending and only ends when we decide to end it our selves

Thank you @The Wheel
I like Coreys ready for Anything attitude
Because at Manly Winning is Everything
And at Manly we are not very Happy Losers
Losing at Manly Sucks Big Time all the Time

Good luck Corey
We hope you live up to our Legendary clubs Great Premiership Winning Standards

Lower our Legendary clubs Great Standards and We stand for Nothing Great
1699918541507.png

Had to slum and watch the Newcastle vrs Bulldogs game late last year. The only other redeeming feature other than free ticket / free corporate box / free food & drink was that I did get to sit near Corey's family. His family are really great people and shows what most families do to support their kids... Outstanding

Good on these parents I say!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12