Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
IMG_5045.jpeg

Jamie Humphreys will be in there and from all reports is neck and neck with Gordon for that number 14 role.
gordys game style is more suited as a 14 as an elusive darting hooker with a fast tempo compared to humphreys who's a more classy starting hooker with a great passing and kicking game and has bulked up for defence. I think gordy will be a better 14 and humphries a better 9 and will be for the future after croker hangs up the boots

Out injured Indefinitely
There is no set date on his return by seibold only an approximation
i spoke to lodge 1 on 1 at training and he actually played batted in the cricket nets for a good 10 mins whilst the boys were training and he was saying rounds 5-8 return is looking good atm and he's starting to run on it. i did like a big writing about it previously if u interested

Here's a sectionfrom something that i said from a previous post that i recon helps back your point

like an example of this "style of footy" manly are looking to play is to gain enough ground through the middle forwards then spread it out to our powerful skillful backrowers or chuck it out to centres and wingers if there's an overlap. a contrasting clubs game plan would be parramatta and who evolve their game around 2nd phase play with offloads and beating teams through the middle. by doing this both teams are just playing to their strengths of what they have at the club, parra have 3 of the top 5 offloaders in the comp of hopgood, cartright and junior paulo and manly probaby have the fastest back 5 in the comp.

so if manly want to stay down this path for the future players like caleb navale who is almost a direct replica of jake through their style of game of runs for around 120m, tackles his guts off, can play long minutes and has a decent short passing game to start attacks needs to be in manlys mind of the future. i know both of these players may lack the "mobility and leg speed of a modern day lock" but for Manly's style of 13 Navale is a perfect mould into this team.
Has the makings to be the long term solution at lock. Great move by the club to secure him for 3 years. Jake 2.0

i spoke to lodge 1 on 1 at training and he actually played batted in the cricket nets for a good 10 mins whilst the boys were training and he was saying rounds 5-8 return is looking good atm and he's starting to run on it. i did like a big writing about it previously if u interested
Happy New year and Thank you for your reply feathered friend
So we are looking approximately between round 5 and round 8 if there are no complications
The best scenario is 5 games and the Worst is 8 games without our top 17 prop player
Lets hope he Misses Minimum Manly Games

Jamie Humphreys, mate.

Whilst Gordie got those few games of NRL in last year, don’t be surprised if Jamie has jumped him in the pecking order.
Wow very impressive and shows a lot of hard work. Exciting times and if Humphrey's does indeed become #14 an unexpected bonus. Has the skills of a half including a very good goalkicker.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8