Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMG_5156.jpeg

View attachment 25806

Honestly.
This is so cringeworthy.

The Honestly Perspective ...

Let us give Credit where it is due
And there is No more Credible Manly Man than our Manly God Father
Quote ...
Ken Arthurson, affectionately known as ‘The Godfather of Manly’, said it was a great honour for the Penn Family to have the Centre of Excellence named after them.

“I remember when I first sat down with Scott Penn to discuss the privatisation of the Sea Eagles back in 2003 when the Club was on its knees after the Super League war,’’ Arthurson said.

“It was a dark time for not only the Manly Club but also for the game of rugby league as a whole.

“We have certainly come a long way since those discussions and the Penn Family have achieved many of the goals we set at the time, including winning two premierships and making four grand finals. We also won a World Club Challenge title in 2009.

“I have always admired the professionalism of the Penn Family and the way they have had the best interests of the Sea Eagles at heart.

“Quite frankly, it is very fair to say that without the wonderful contributions of the Penn Family, both on and off the field, I wouldn’t know where this great Club of ours would be today.”

Every Picture Tells a Story and The Penn Family Proudly Bathed in Maroon and White Glory
Looks like a Passionate Manly Family All that have eyes to see must Agree
Let us All Respect them and Support them to Manly Grand Final Success
Picture Compliments Manly Media
1705283149120.png

Excellence is 21, Mediocrity is 18. However you can only play 7 tiles so the only way they are possible is if excel, cell or med were already on the board. In the case of med becoming mediocrity you would be playing 7 tiles which earns a 50 point bonus, it is also impossible to lay 7 tiles in any direction without hitting a letter or word score multiplier so there is that.

In short it is impossible to know if Excellence or Mediocrity score more with out taking into account 'game state'. Maybe this is the kind of detail Penn is missing.

Note new venue for 2024 fan day - Dee Why Bowling Club (now owned by Leagues Club)
Thank you @The Wheel

Manly Fan Day Perspective ...
Time for our Legendary Manly club to Own another Manly Premiership

This is how we well and truly turn All our Manly fans on
This is how we turn our club around
This is how we attract a bigger fan base, corporate support and the Respect of the RL World
This is how we make All Manly people feel Proudest
This is the Mother of All Manly Fan days .The Ultimate Grand final Winning Manly Fan day
1705295250873.png

Attachments

• 1705295012607.png
    1705295012607.png
    351.3 KB · Views: 14
Excellence is 21, Mediocrity is 18. However you can only play 7 tiles so the only way they are possible is if excel, cell or med were already on the board. In the case of med becoming mediocrity you would be playing 7 tiles which earns a 50 point bonus, it is also impossible to lay 7 tiles in any direction without hitting a letter or word score multiplier so there is that.

In short it is impossible to know if Excellence or Mediocrity score more with out taking into account 'game state'. Maybe this is the kind of detail Penn is missing.
I was close.;)

No Bullemor in his team

My Rd 1 Team
1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jason Saab
3.Reuben Garrick
4.Tolutau Koula
5.Joxson Paulo
6.Luke Brooks
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Jake Trbojevic
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Josh Schuster
13.Josh Aloiai

14.Ben Trbojevic
15.Ethan Bullemor
16.Toafofoa Sipley
17. Gordon Chan Kum Tong

Last edited:
No Bullemor in his team

My Rd 1 Team
1.Tom Trbojevic
2.Jason Saab
3.Reuben Garrick
4.Tolutau Koula
5.Joxson Paulo
6.Luke Brooks
7.Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Taniela Paseka
9.Lachlan Croker
10.Jake Trbojevic
11.Haumole Olakau'atu
12.Josh Schuster
13.Josh Aloiai

14.Ben Trbojevic
15.Ethan Bullemor
16.Toafofoa Sipley
17. Gordon Chan Kum Tong

Yeah I can't see James being picked ahead of Bullemor, but I can see Brown cracking a bench spot.

All the fans picking GKT but I get a feeling we're not going to see him for a while. I hope he gets picked but coaches tend to pick safer options unless they have the breathing space.

All the fans picking GKT but I get a feeling we're not going to see him for a while. I hope he gets picked but coaches tend to pick safer options unless they have the breathing space.
I had this epiphany when I saw Arthur named at 14… I think it makes sense given what he has shown so far and how much respect Seibs has for him. GCKT might have to bide his time

Arthur has been pretty impressive at Man.

I can't say I rated him at the Eels. Nor was I particularly excited when he came to Man. It just seemed like a welfare signing at first sight, on the back of him getting abused by parra supporters unhappy the coach was picking his son. Scotty Fulton 2.0 anyone;-)

But having seen Arthur at Man. I reckon Arthur is a better player than I knew. The sky might be the limit when it comes to potential with this kid as well. Add Eels already developed him with a couple of years of exposure in the NRL. Including handling criticism. It's all a learning. It's a bloody great signing.

He's a fraction of the price of Latu. Received a better footballing education to date. I can't help but remember some champion on here mentioning this kid was at Brooky on his own back in Nov or Dec training hard. Proof is in the pudding when you see him now. This kid wants it. And is working hard for it.

Add It's actually more his defence which seen him jump all our other back up halves in 23.

I just love this signing now.

I have no idea where he plays in 24.

But gee rather than moan about Latu being at the tigers. Dam I think we've got a good one here.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8