Club News 2024

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
📸 Watch this video on Facebook https://fb.watch/pEvvt5UKt1/?mibextid=v7YzmG

A surprise at the end

IMG_5243.png

Last edited:
Thank you for posting @The Wheel

There is no Place Like our Manly home
Our Eagles Nest is where All Manly People belong
Our Manly Home is where Many Great Manly Winning memories are made and Great Manly friendships are formed
Our Manly Home is our Happy Place

Let us All Be Proud to Belong !
View attachment 25834
I love your posts Bozo! But must disagree with your thoughts on Parker. He is what Manly mentality is all about. Resilience, drive, determination.

It's going to be real interesting to see how Jamie goes when he gets the callup to firsts. So much competition for that bench spot can only bring out the best in player performances.

I noticed he didn't mention Parker as a centre
brad parker left training halfway through today at around 9:30 then came back when training finished at 11 which i found interesting. maybe he wasn't happy with what seibs said and stormed out? He could probably be a solid starting centre at a few clubs.
Schuster as well wasn't training today so maybe his finger injury is quite bad and the whole spine wasn't there as well with tom, brooks, cherry and croker all absent.
Humphries is like the dylan edwards of the club he consistently won all of the fitness drills and looked good playing in the 13v13 drills.
Burbo as well had to pull out unfortunately halfway through training, looked like he was holding his right hammy but didn't seem too severe probably just precaution

brad parker left training halfway through today at around 9:30 then came back when training finished at 11 which i found interesting. maybe he wasn't happy with what seibs said and stormed out? He could probably be a solid starting centre at a few clubs.
Schuster as well wasn't training today so maybe his finger injury is quite bad and the whole spine wasn't there as well with tom, brooks, cherry and croker all absent.
Humphries is like the dylan edwards of the club he consistently won all of the fitness drills and looked good playing in the 13v13 drills.
Burbo as well had to pull out unfortunately halfway through training, looked like he was holding his right hammy but didn't seem too severe probably just precaution
With the entire starting spine out. What position was Humphreys when 13 v 13

Sounds like Parker is well down the pecking order. At least you'll be pleased with that, @BOZO :)

Seibold wants Josh to be a ball-playing edge backrower (obviously!) but question remains, will he make the team for Round 1?
Burbo finished 2023 as starting left second rower in a winning team, Schu finished it dropped to reserve grade. Burbo has (from memory) picked up one of the trainer of the week awards so far this preseason, Schu has scarcely been mentioned in dispatches (or training pics!)
With Brooks and Koula on our left, it actually makes more sense to play Ben there instead of Schuster. Burbo is becoming the quintessential edge forward and finished last year very strongly. Consistency, attitude, defence, line-running, he will be needed on that edge. If you put in the flaky Schuster next to Brooks and Koula, we will be in all sorts, especially defensively.

Schuster will have to be in rampaging form, and show serious professionalism and focus to even get a look In over Ben imo.

fair enough, I think Ben still has a way to go and a bit to prove to be considered a start, I'm still not sure he's on my bench but we will see during trials how he looks.

With the entire starting spine out. What position was Humphreys when 13 v 13
Humphreys had to play halfback on Browny's team as it was Arthur and Wakeham on one team and looked like matho and humphreys halves on the other team with gordie hooker for the first team and looked like kobe rugless on the other.

Last edited:

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8