Club news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bozo! Please accept this comment from someone who frequently (well, alright, almost always) disagrees with you, about pretty much everything, yet nevertheless admires your club spirit.
Ahem. You are constantly whinging about Manly's membership numbers. Constantly. You are the biggest whinger on this site! Please devise a new strategy!
Thank you for the advice feathered friend . I am a great believer of innovation

Here is revised lyrics of doing the Eagle rock !

Now Listen
All you passionless Manly non club members
I am going turn you around
Gonna turn you around once and for all
and we are going to do the Eagle Rock

Hey Hey Hey

Manly club members
Dont Give a fck
About saving the extra lousy buck
Were just crazy about our Legendary club
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock

p.s Trying to stop Passion is like trying to stop a runaway locomotive
Good luck with that ;)

Attachments

• EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:
The bears are dead because there leaders are pussies

South sydney challenged the criteria that had them booted out and won. Norths continually bragged about there bank balance but did sweet faaark all.

They rolled over

Im not sure if there was a clause in accepting the joint venture coin, but that in itself from norths point of view was the soft option entering into that with manly with no power

Norths are dead for sure but it had nothing to do with memberships. They had cash

No doubt clubs will be axed over the next decade , but i believe standing up as a group of supporters instead of giving coin to the penns will have more impact

Be concerned about our fans for sure. But being soft and weak as a group is our biggest issue. Souths supporters stood as one and were strong and heard. They would not go away and that collective experience has made them the club they are today.

You cant even get manly fans to turn off channel 9 when wests and the cows are playing as a protest

Apathy not memberships will doom us @BOZO

Battlers battle

The bears are dead because there leaders are pussies

South sydney challenged the criteria that had them booted out and won. Norths continually bragged about there bank balance but did sweet faaark all.

They rolled over

Im not sure if there was a clause in accepting the joint venture coin, but that in itself from norths point of view was the soft option entering into that with manly with no power

Norths are dead for sure but it had nothing to do with memberships. They had cash

No doubt clubs will be axed over the next decade , but i believe standing up as a group of supporters instead of giving coin to the penns will have more impact

Be concerned about our fans for sure. But being soft and weak as a group is our biggest issue. Souths supporters stood as one and were strong and heard. They would not go away and that collective experience has made them the club they are today.

You cant even get manly fans to turn off channel 9 when wests and the cows are playing as a protest

Apathy not memberships will doom us @BOZO

Battlers battle
For those living in denial and do not believe that club membership has no financial impact on clubs

They should visit Disney land and have a picnic with Alice in Wonderland and the Dead Bears

Enjoy your trip Hozza and take some of your mates that are also living in denial for company
alice-in-wonderland-main_480.jpg

Thank you for another inspirational post Passionate Manly soul @The Wheel

Aloiai is ready to go !

Manly supporters expect their players to run through brick walls

But Manly supporters are not prepared to go all the way and support their club where it counts

Club Name202120202020201920182017
16 Feb16 FebFinalFinalFinalFinal
Parramatta28,40425,00528,15625,25825,14524,501
South Sydney28,27228,04629,67029,62629,18930,220
Newcastle16,95216,54018,86020,66518,01713,370
Canberra16,82116,48819,03920,12120,05519,091
Wests Tigers15,50012,76217,91220,73920,79418,074
Sydney Roosters14,02213,95016,40716,38416,04416,001
St Geo Illa11,42211,74315,27221,02821,19719,181
Manly10,15911,61012,88712,44012,43013,163

Attachments

EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 39
If you don’t like what Bozo posts use the ignore function - the whining about his whining is getting me to start whining
The sooner the passionless on here stop using the denial button

The sooner they will start learning what passion for their club is all about

I do not give a fck if I am liked or not on here

The Silvertails forum is a forum not because of me or any one

This forums life has been inspired by our Legendary club who has inspired the Souls of many
Peoples lifes beyond football fields

No ones ego or agenda is bigger than our legendary club the Manly Sea eagles !

Our Legendary Club the Manly Sea eagles keeps giving and living
Through the Generosity of Passionate Manly peoples hearts

Attachments

• img_6516.jpg
    img_6516.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 32
    EmG8ZOOVoAE4gM6 (1).jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 32
@BOZO I work for a train company in Canada ,if you want some pics of dead bears I have loads .
Do you want heads on or off ?
Send them to all the North Sydney Supporters In memory of their Dead club the North Sydney Bears

Long live the mighty Sea eagles!!!

Our Legendary Club the Manly Sea eagles keeps giving and living
Through the Generosity of Passionate Manly peoples hearts

For those living in denial and do not believe that club membership has no financial impact on clubs

They should visit Disney land and have a picnic with Alice in Wonderland and the Dead Bears

Enjoy your trip Hozza and take some of your mates that are also living in denial for company
View attachment 17245

Your probably right. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story. You dont have to be cynical mate, thats your choice. I have only offered some history to your story , not dispelled it

How do you feel about the consitution that manly have in place that sets boundaries on the club

Without doubt the biggest financial hinderence has been manlys inability to take but a few games a season to stadiums that guarantee a far bigger return that brookvale where in some cases we struggle to break even

Is our financial survival a greater need than playing 10 games at brookie. Is seems not

Has this constituition made the penns feel alienated , considering its their cash and the history of board issues and has this had an effect on fan engagement.

And are we living in that world

You ask questions you dont want answers too, or to think about Thats cool i suppose, but maybe your fighting the wrong fight and others peoples perspective may help you find your path

Im not being an A hole mate. Im happy for you to do your thing but im just adding to it. Im certainly not excusing myself

Your probably right. Why let the truth get in the way of a good story. You dont have to be cynical mate, thats your choice. I have only offered some history to your story , not dispelled it

How do you feel about the consitution that manly have in place that sets boundaries on the club

Without doubt the biggest financial hinderence has been manlys inability to take but a few games a season to stadiums that guarantee a far bigger return that brookvale where in some cases we struggle to break even

Is our financial survival a greater need than playing 10 games at brookie. Is seems not

Has this constituition made the penns feel alienated , considering its their cash and the history of board issues and has this had an effect on fan engagement.

And are we living in that world

You ask questions you dont want answers too, or to think about Thats cool i suppose, but maybe your fighting the wrong fight and others peoples perspective may help you find your path

Im not being an A hole mate. Im happy for you to do your thing but im just adding to it. Im certainly not excusing myself
ASK NOT WHAT YOUR LEGENDARY CLUB CAN DO FOR YOU
ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR LEGENDARY CLUB THE MANLY SEA EAGLES

Now Listen

Hey Hey Hey

Manly club members
Dont Give a fck
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock

Good luck with that ;)
View attachment 17250

View attachment 17245
Haha wow, just wow. I can’t stop laughing at your stupidity.

Haha wow, just wow. I can’t stop laughing at your stupidity.
Now Listen

Hey Hey Hey

Manly club members
Dont Give a fck
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock

Good luck with that ;)

ASK NOT WHAT YOUR LEGENDARY CLUB CAN DO FOR YOU
ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR LEGENDARY CLUB THE MANLY SEA EAGLES

Now Listen

Hey Hey Hey

Manly club members
Dont Give a fck
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock

Good luck with that ;)
View attachment 17250
So thats a " no comment "
Its not always about one mans passion just quietly

No means no

Now Listen

Hey Hey Hey

Manly club members
Dont Give a fck
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagles Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock
Doin the Eagle Rock

Good luck with that ;)
Have you been clinically assessed recently? I feel like your medication could used adjustment.

For me it’s not the one post it’s the clicking into the club news to read a potential update only to be met with pages of rubbish about membership, not just from Bozo but all the other responses too. Ironically of which I’ve now become a part of. Create a thread titled membership drive and be done with it.

Loving this idea as it gives me the opportunity to engage with the membership drives posts by Bozo et al (When I choose to do so).

Can all current/future posts by all posters related to membership be moved/dumped in a membership drive thread (actually a membership drive section would be better eg Membership Drive Brought to you by Bozo) at the time of posting or moved by admins to that thread/section)

Have you been clinically assessed recently? I feel like your medication could used adjustment.
Thank you for your concern feathered friend I have my check up regularly and I am full of good health and passion
I feel you need a big dose of passion .
Please be kind to your self and see life through passionate eyes and heart
Have a great day
love Bozo

Loving this idea as it gives me the opportunity to engage with the membership drives posts by Bozo et al (When I choose to do so).

Can all current/future posts by all posters related to membership be moved/dumped in a membership drive thread (actually a membership drive section would be better eg Membership Drive Brought to you by Bozo) at the time of posting or moved by admins to that thread/section)
Let us put things in perspective
This is a Club thread
and a club issue is low club membership

What is your issue ?

I thought you were one of the ones that use your ignore button on me
If I can ignore you then you can ignore me

I cannot believe the spine on some of you lot
How do you cope when you walk out in this world and have to face lifes challenges , People that you do not have the same beliefs in etc etc

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10