Cocaine at Manlys Mad Monday last year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
74940775-3E4E-4140-82AF-2B59CE2F3875.jpeg
Nose beers is the worst euphemism ever

I actually use this as my avatar on another forum lol

However NRL.com understands Lane denied being in possession or consuming an illegal substance.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: - Obviously he did. No proof, no guilt! Did he say what was in the bag? He'd probably answer "Dunno, I was too high to remember."

It’s believed Lane has a clean record throughout his career despite numerous NRL-sanctioned random recreational drug testing.

- And as we're reliably told often enough, cocaine leaves the system pretty quick.

He's getting a fine and I guess that's about all the nrl can do.

However NRL.com understands Lane denied being in possession or consuming an illegal substance.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: - Obviously he did. No proof, no guilt! Did he say what was in the bag? He'd probably answer "Dunno, I was too high to remember."

It’s believed Lane has a clean record throughout his career despite numerous NRL-sanctioned random recreational drug testing.

- And as we're reliably told often enough, cocaine leaves the system pretty quick.

He's getting a fine and I guess that's about all the nrl can do.
It could have BYO salt - he likes extra salt on his fish and chips....

It could have BYO salt - he likes extra salt on his fish and chips....

It's probably what I would have said if I was ever dumb enough to be in that situation.

or

Crushed up life saver to keep my breath fresh for da laydeez!

How dumb is that Eel attendant who waved Lane out onto the street despite a car speeding towards him!!!
Lane trusting that bloke is a far more serious error of judgment than allowing himself to be photographed with a 'white substance'.

How dumb is that Eel attendant who waved Lane out onto the street despite a car speeding towards him!!!
Lane trusting that bloke is a far more serious error of judgment than allowing himself to be photographed with a 'white substance'.

Not to mention the breaking of about 10 OHS safety rules and about 8 traffic control laws .....

I wonder at times about the League journos , they just seem to do their best to drag the game down as much as possible.

Not even sure how this is news.

Rarely disagree with you Mark ... but a Journo's job isn't to cover up ... if a goose is that stupid to even "fake" a photo and see it posted on social media ... he is fully entitled to suffer the scrutiny it attracts ...

Rarely disagree with you Mark ... but a Journo's job isn't to cover up ... if a goose is that stupid to even "fake" a photo and see it posted on social media ... he is fully entitled to suffer the scrutiny it attracts ...

The whole idea with snapchat is that you can post images to it and it disappears after a limited amount of time, never to be seen again.

Obv though, the ability to record your screen has been around a lot longer and that seems to catch people out.

So one one hand he's posted it 'temporarily to a private and closed' group; but on the other he's forgotten that not all people abide by the rules nor respect the poster's wishes.

Yes yes yes I know everyone over 40 will say 'don't post dumb crap on the internet'- that's not the point I was trying to get across.

I do fall into the category of not posting dumb, er, photos online; comments on the other hand...

*realises this explanation is prob a waste of time*

*hits post reply anyway*

*says lol to no one in particular*

Stuffed if I understand the drug culture that is apparently acceptable in society these days.

People happy to take stuff manufactured in other peoples kitchens using "who knows what ingredients, they purchase of some filthy loser trying to fund his own habit".

And when caught the biggest issue they have is "mummy will be so disappointed" and then want to trot out "I was only carrying it for a friend" or "this is my first time"

Put me in the with the dinosaurs at least we can spot our enemies.

(btw I have a lot of experience in this field with a meth dealer/addict right in my immediate family).

Stuffed if I understand the drug culture that is apparently acceptable in society these days.

People happy to take stuff manufactured in other peoples kitchens using "who knows what ingredients, they purchase of some filthy loser trying to fund his own habit".

And when caught the biggest issue they have is "mummy will be so disappointed" and then want to trot out "I was only carrying it for a friend" or "this is my first time"

Put me in the with the dinosaurs at least we can spot our enemies.

(btw I have a lot of experience in this field with a meth dealer/addict right in my immediate family).

311H0NyytKL._SY445_.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10