Cocaine at Manlys Mad Monday last year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Stuffed if I understand the drug culture that is apparently acceptable in society these days.

People happy to take stuff manufactured in other peoples kitchens using "who knows what ingredients, they purchase of some filthy loser trying to fund his own habit".

And when caught the biggest issue they have is "mummy will be so disappointed" and then want to trot out "I was only carrying it for a friend" or "this is my first time"

Put me in the with the dinosaurs at least we can spot our enemies.

(btw I have a lot of experience in this field with a meth dealer/addict right in my immediate family).
It is interesting that anecdotally there seems a widespread acceptance that recreational drug use is rampant in our pro footy codes, and indeed among the youth throughout our communities. It's a multi billion dollar industry operating in a black market that is making many young people - including our 'sport stars' - into law-breakers. And if you get busted handing it out you can still go to jail for supply.

So, 3 cheers for the alcohol, tobacco and pharmaceutical lobbies, they are fighting hard to defend their market, but their success has come at a great social cost.

Well i just dont get it really. Why does the NRL really think it can do. As it stumbles from one embarrasment to another the NRL has to start thinking about whats best for the game.

Lanes problem is not unique, mildly criminal if reports are correct and poor judgement on soneones behalf. like mitchell Pearce. Big deal, move on, . handing out punishment to something you cant prove to player or clubs would be stupid. but that is the NRLS mission statement and the christmas bonus reflects there dedication to the cause.

The game calls the media its partners . 2 media juggernaughts in particular, then continually gets blindsided by outrage after outrage from there partners on matters that barely rate a mention in society, to add a bit of blowback coin in the rights deal. KAching the clickbait

Is lane an idiot, yep, but he an individual, santions against clubs are wrong and the NRL only does this to spin poitives from its growing list of failings. IF they catch him through sample , act . NRL overreach is coming back to bite them soon.

The media know , a inspired tirade or backlash will bring about backflip by the NRL in consulation with the partners ( the media ) that have caused most of the mayhem , Pretty cosy huh, and in many cases the outrage is both exaggertated and driven by the partners. COuld this eventually lead to the game getting less money for the next deal . Wow, didnt see that coming. gee those networks must dream of the gallop era when rights were much more reasonable, they must have loved those days and wish they could all happen again.

We have had hundreds of rule changes in the last decade, mostly inspired by negative media campaigns for a better tv product, and fans, clubs, players and refs have been screwed . Hundreds, at least someone is busy at either the NRL or elsewhere trying to produce a more ad friendly game. Some of those reality game show producers would be great at that stuff but they seem to have plenty of work . If only

While they have the right to report the news , there agenda is more clear when you look at what they dont report,stories of far more grit and worth to the code, the game and its fans, that appear far more interesting to a journalist with the game and not its employer at heatt.

It appears the rights deal, and player contracts are sloppy at best and allow either too much or too little wriggle room and too much imput from ithe game partners.

It always strikes me how the NRL and the clubs should be the partnership and the networks are contractors, the clubs problems and the NRLs problems never appear to be the same. They seem to co exist with different agendas, and while that has to be true to a certain extent , the divide is worrying , as are some bedfellows

ALLEGEDLY ALLEGEDLY ALLEGEDLY

Do we know if it was coke or speed? that's the best way of working out if it's a Manly or Parramatta problem.

Pretty sure its talcum powder. Having to wear compression shorts as a sportsman, gave him a nasty rash. AS he wanted to shake his booty he was off to the gents for a little repack and refresh. You cant pick up chicks walking around town with a giant shaker of lady talc judge. Single use , while poor for the environment is much more convenient for the working man with thunder thighs with poor airflow.

Thats what i would say, but my airflow is adaquete so technically id be lying .

The whole idea with snapchat is that you can post images to it and it disappears after a limited amount of time, never to be seen again.

Obv though, the ability to record your screen has been around a lot longer and that seems to catch people out.

So one one hand he's posted it 'temporarily to a private and closed' group; but on the other he's forgotten that not all people abide by the rules nor respect the poster's wishes.

Yes yes yes I know everyone over 40 will say 'don't post dumb crap on the internet'- that's not the point I was trying to get across.

I do fall into the category of not posting dumb, er, photos online; comments on the other hand...

*realises this explanation is prob a waste of time*

*hits post reply anyway*

*says lol to no one in particular*
You’re like my spirit animal lol!

It is interesting that anecdotally there seems a widespread acceptance that recreational drug use is rampant in our pro footy codes, and indeed among the youth throughout our communities. It's a multi billion dollar industry operating in a black market that is making many young people - including our 'sport stars' - into law-breakers. And if you get busted handing it out you can still go to jail for supply.

So, 3 cheers for the alcohol, tobacco and pharmaceutical lobbies, they are fighting hard to defend their market, but their success has come at a great social cost.

It was the cotton industry that lobbied to have weed in Australia classed as a category drug. It was never really some community welfare scheme driven by doctors or government. It as tagged on to another bill in fact. It was to appease a very water dependent industry as hemp would have hurt many cotton barrons as its just a more durable product

Thus started a campaign driven with great conscience and welfare to demonise a herb, previously contained in many medicines. Then the freaking christians got involved and every third Australian has been a criminal ever since.because only god can forgive that ****. Less people believe in the boogie man these days , but there are still the dyed in the eyed that have no capacity to get anything but the propaganda they grew up on

It was the cotton industry that lobbied to have weed in Australia classed as a category drug. It was never really some community welfare scheme driven by doctors or government. It as tagged on to another bill in fact. It was to appease a very water dependent industry as hemp would have hurt many cotton barrons as its just a more durable product

Thus started a campaign driven with great conscience and welfare to demonise a herb, previously contained in many medicines. Then the freaking christians got involved and every third Australian has been a criminal ever since.because only god can forgive that ****. Less people believe in the boogie man these days , but there are still the dyed in the eyed that have no capacity to get anything but the propaganda they grew up on

I’m not a criminal as I smoked weed, but I didn’t inhale.

I always got very hungry afterwards though, funny that.

It's probably what I would have said if I was ever dumb enough to be in that situation.

or

Crushed up life saver to keep my breath fresh for da laydeez!

I'm amazed that nobody has mentioned Wizz Fizz yet.

CqntI__UAAE_rSF-768x901.jpg

No news here, it’s a drug of choice as it’s out of the system in a few days so hard to detect.
There would be a high percentage of players taking it at the mad Monday like the rest of the population that age at parties.

I have been to plenty of Telegraph Xmas parties and the grog is flowing faster then a waterfall. Never seen responsible alcohol service enforced.
Plenty of white powder and pills too.
Any incriminating shots of slothfield doing the old Charlie?

Look out Gold Coke . Friday night Shaun ‘fast’ Lane is in town baby! Rack em up!

BREAKING: @TheParraEels Shaun Lane fined $17,500 by club in consultation with @NRL for Mad Monday images of him appearing to hold a plastic bag with a white substance. Full story @telegraph_sport :eek:

BREAKING: @TheParraEels Shaun Lane fined $17,500 by club in consultation with @NRL for Mad Monday images of him appearing to hold a plastic bag with a white substance. Full story @telegraph_sport :eek:

From the article:

Lane will also have to front teammates and give an educational talk about the pitfalls of social media.

Yup, I'm sure they wont all be just sitting around laughing their heads off.

“Shaun has accepted responsibility and demonstrated genuine remorse for his actions,

- Remorse he got caught most likely.

From the article:

Lane will also have to front teammates and give an educational talk about the pitfalls of social media.

Yup, I'm sure they wont all be just sitting around laughing their heads off.

“Shaun has accepted responsibility and demonstrated genuine remorse for his actions,

- Remorse he got caught most likely.
It's a hefty fine for something that may or may not be an illicit drug. :cool:

The guy who shared it publicly needs to chip in :nerd:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11