Cocaine scandal that almost killed off Titans has helped them sign ace half-back Daly Cherry-Evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah Greenslime brought the "Cleaner" in. His own personal Harvey Kietel. No case to answer to.

I'm pretty sure they managed to somehow, with a straight face, pin that on some guys that worked at the stadium? No one was charged: basically they said "yeah that was in our change rooms, but there were plumbers here last week, and the soccer guys were here six months back, probably them right?...riiiight??"

Toddy Greenturd said "yep looks fine no worries...."

Riiiiiiiight...

So can anyone answer me this ?

If Manly call the NRL in a heap of financial trouble, will a bailout be forthcoming ?

Exactly. The king of stupid questions. One rule for one, another rule for others.

I'm pretty sure they managed to somehow, with a straight face, pin that on some guys that worked at the stadium? No one was charged: basically they said "yeah that was in our change rooms, but there were plumbers here last week, and the soccer guys were here six months back, probably them right?...riiiight??"

Toddy Greenturd said "yep looks fine no worries...."

Riiiiiiiight...

Wrong again Komori. It was the guy on the 8th floor of the book depository building. I think his name is Lee.

SIXTH!

#nerd alert

sheesh...edit: Lee harvey oswald was on the 6th floor.

carry on

Last edited:
Wrong again Komori. It was the guy on the 8th floor of the book depository building. I think his name is Lee.

I reckon they all sat down at Scotty Princess' house (you know, the one the sponsor DID NOT build for him, in direct contravention of third party deals yada yada), racked a few fat lines, and said "you know what? We won't get in the **** no matter what so just make up a bullsh*t story and it'll disappear.. Like this house"

L O L

So can anyone answer me this ?

If Manly call the NRL in a heap of financial trouble, will a bailout be forthcoming ?

Exactly. The king of stupid questions. One rule for one, another rule for others.

Yeah... In a "Central Coast Bears" kinda way lol. They'd KILL to get rid of Manly... But they gotta have that 16th team ya know..

I reckon they all sat down at Scotty Princess' house (you know, the one the sponsor DID NOT build for him, in direct contravention of third party deals yada yada), racked a few fat lines, and said "you know what? We won't get in the **** no matter what so just make up a bullsh*t story and it'll disappear.. Like this house"

L O L

I forgot about the house....you know if there were journo's out there, they could report on some of the dodgyness that is the titans....but alas....we get stories how cocaine abuse is a good thing!

beggars belief.

Because the Titans were in talks with the NRL last year about the takeover. The coke scandal just hurried the inevitable announcement and also because the NRL were going to miss out on $CE if they didn't publicly announce it. Also I was speaking to a Titans sponsor last night who said that $CE will actually earn around $6 million over the 4 yrs because of the 3rd party deals the NRL has lined up for him. I was there with some Tigers supporters and they were saying this whole thing stinks. No one has any pity for Manly but they just feel it's a corrupt rigged competition.

If it's true that the NRL threw in $2M in 3rd party deals, then that is a scandal of the highest order and warrants investigation.

If that's true, then surely he would have stayed with us if the NRL threw that in on top of what we offered.

I can live with the NRLs strategic decision to underwrite a team on the GC, but I can't live with them picking and choosing which club/players get special 3rd party deals

I forgot about the house....you know if there were journo's out there, they could report on some of the dodgyness that is the titans....but alas....we get stories how cocaine abuse is a good thing!

beggars belief.

They'll get away with ANYTHING. That's already been proven. And now they turn a systematic cocaine problem (fair dinkum it's just scratched the surface this "investigation", they don't want to find all the names or even the real "players") into an a means with which to nick players. Only on the Gold Coast.

I can live with the NRLs strategic decision to underwrite a team on the GC, but I can't live with them picking and choosing which club/players get special 3rd party deals

By allowing one team, in a demographically large area (cos Brisbane is a decent size city) to feature in >80% of Friday Night (live) fixtures, they're giving them a huge advantage in such things.

Forcing those in brisbane who DO NOT follow them to either wait two hours for their own team, or in the case of Friday's game they still delayed it by an hour (so we could watch a special on FRIKKEN GRANNY FLATS on ACA FFS!) is adding to the slanted field the Broncos run down, when it comes to sponsorship deals. Let's face it, not many will stay up until 1130 to watch a game you already know the result of. I didn't bother watching the second half of our game on Friday, because A) we got pantsed and B) they'd announced DCE was leaving in a news flash at half time.. Farken lol!

By allowing one team, in a demographically large area (cos Brisbane is a decent size city) to feature in >80% of Friday Night (live) fixtures, they're giving them a huge advantage in such things.

Forcing those in brisbane who DO NOT follow them to either wait two hours for their own team, or in the case of Friday's game they still delayed it by an hour (so we could watch a special on FRIKKEN GRANNY FLATS on ACA FFS!) is adding to the slanted field the Broncos run down, when it comes to sponsorship deals. Let's face it, not many will stay up until 1130 to watch a game you already know the result of. I didn't bother watching the second half of our game on Friday, because A) we got pantsed and B) they'd announced DCE was leaving in a news flash at half time.. Farken lol!

Wasn't that just dandy, I looked at that and said " well **** me that will do me" , not so much the announcement but the fact they put it on the half time news.

Wasn't that just dandy, I looked at that and said " well **** me that will do me" , not so much the announcement but the fact they put it on the half time news.

Lol yeah.. Couldn't believe it. That and the fact that they pushed it back for MONUMENTALLY UNIMPORTANT SH*T.

On the first weekend of the new season.. And they'd rather shove Tracy Grimshaw's horrible mug down our throats. Ffs it's not like she's on 5 days a week normally..

No mate we just lived in a time where a hand shake sealed a deal and the world was full of people with ethics and moral fortitude.

You Gen Y and Gen X have ****ed everything with your " it's all about me" attitude.

Pffft, you say all that but it's you guys who wouldn't hire anyone unless they had university degrees whilst saying how you did everything tough from the uni of life.

I know because 12 years ago I applied for a job with you in brisse!

Pffft, you say all that but it's you guys who wouldn't hire anyone unless they had university degrees whilst saying how you did everything tough from the uni of life.

I know because 12 years ago I applied for a job with you in brisse!

Not with me mate, that would be my partner , I operated a seperate division of the company from 1978-2005.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7