Cody Walker - our next Fullback?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He knocked back 600k a year from the Broncos, and now he is complaining.

I'm sorry but I have no sympathy for players who have agreed to terms, and then bitch and moan for more money two years before their contract is up.

Players want to be shown loyalty from the clubs, then do the same you prima donna egotistical wankers.

Big no from me

Too late in his footy to be rated any where near the potential of who we have now

Flash in the pan and no long term value

Next it will be choc Mundine

This is a crazy signing....it also has zero chance of happening. Souths will come to the party and find the money to upgrade Cody. The other reason he is sulking is because they've found all this coin to throw at Gagai who will be running around in the centres, whilst their elite half is on a pittance. He has leverage and he is using it.

We'd have nowhere to play the guy when Tom T comes back so it'd be a huge investment for 8 weeks of football.

Actually considering his defence makes it a no from me, gotta keep building defensively as a side, can't have any weaknesses or hold-backs

So if he joined Manly, would he be at the top of the world, like that other Cody (Jarrrett)?

Cue the fellow film buffs...

Was Matt the lower grader with Manly?

Nah Trent played at Manly for a while in lower grades, but don't think Matt ever did (i am not 100% sure)

All 3 are brothers, Matt played at St Merge, and maybe somewhere else but i CBF googling him.

Money better spent on forwards...Hastings is just a kid with plenty of upside who covers all Cody's positions and wont break the bank over the next couple of seasons. Plus he's done everything asked of him and has impressed. Gun prop and a second rower to help out Marty and Jake and we should be sweet.

After tonights performance FMD no way,this was worse than Watmough,Stewart bros. and Forans efforts when DCE got his contract(not current contract,the previous lesser one).He deliberately played poorly,did everything possible to hamper the team tonight.If I was Maguire I would have pulled him at halftime and given him a spray irregardless of the blowback from the powers that be and players(might have woken some of the muppets up).We don't need a character who is prepared to hold the club to ransom again.Alex Ferguson at Man U. was questioned when he released high profile players at times and he replied that no player is greater than the club.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8