Competition is wide open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I don't think it's wide open at all. Only 2 can win it but the riff are specials. They're coming into top form. We may get there with luck but we won't win it on GF day.
In a year or 2 with more experience and 78,000 fans at ANZ Stadium in Sydney.

I can see us getting to week 3 of finals this year and building over the coming years

In a year or 2 with more experience and 78,000 fans at ANZ Stadium in Sydney.

I can see us getting to week 3 of finals this year and building over the coming years
I can actually see us winning it this year. Six reasons.
1. We are in good shape injury wise.
2. We haven't peaked this season as yet.
3. We haven't fielded our strongest side in any game so far.
4. We are building momentum at the right time of the year.
5. We are as together as a team, as I have seen in recent history for MWSE.
6. We are Manly.
Lets go all the way in 2021....... One game at a time. Starting today.

6. We are Manly.
Hope u are right would be one of our most finest ever.

I’m not fooled. Something about the way they played and the Brandon Smith interview after the game. Very fishy.
And the fact they had grant and cheese start together it's was like they were experimenting with the squad.

They are a totally different prospect with hynes 1 cheese 9 grant 14 and paps coming off the bench.

Parts can take all the praise they want but storm have their measure.

If we are able to minimise mistakes, dropped balls, missed tackles and be able to at least hold any opposition forward pack.
Our natural Turbo lead attack should ensure we either win or are extremely competitive.

Refs will not play a part in the outcome if we can control mistakes and control possession.

Go Manly

Exactly what we did today.

NOT!!!

Do you think Minor premiership will be played for this weekend or 2nd position to play Souths in the finals instead of us ???

Do you think Minor premiership will be played for this weekend or 2nd position to play Souths in the finals instead of us ???
I don’t see any benefit in playing south’s as opposed to us, I get the Mitchell bit and the Tom part, but south’s are just as capable of clicking on the day (Walker drops back to 1 and Benji slots into 6 and they they have options to vary that in their side as well) I honestly don’t see the advantage in throwing a game to go this way, in fact I will be super stoked to see south’s get up if it turns out this way.
Remembering south’s did a demolition on a weakened rosters side and we scraped in over the spooners.

Melbourne have been down on form the last few weeks and I expect Bellamy is real concerned. At the moment I'd rather we played Melbourne than Penrith in the first semi but we have to get there first. If we don't improve on our form over the last 2 weeks we will struggle to beat the Cowboys on Saturday. Fingers crossed.

If we are able to minimise mistakes, dropped balls, missed tackles and be able to at least hold any opposition forward pack.
Our natural Turbo lead attack should ensure we either win or are extremely competitive.

Refs will not play a part in the outcome if we can control mistakes and control possession.

Go Manly
Exactly xv-1, Melb feed of mistakes, Bellamy factors this into his tactics, he knows he gets lots of easy possession this way, courtesy of the refs. Limit this, and we get an even share or more, then we become an even greater threat. Our last game against them had alarm bells ringing in Bellamy's head, he knows what we are capable of, bring it on !!

6. We are Manly.
Can’t see it mate Parker is too slow. Speed kills. 🤦‍♂️

Melbourne have been down on form the last few weeks and I expect Bellamy is real concerned. At the moment I'd rather we played Melbourne than Penrith in the first semi but we have to get there first. If we don't improve on our form over the last 2 weeks we will struggle to beat the Cowboys on Saturday. Fingers crossed.
If we can’t beat the Cowboys we don’t deserve to be thought about as serious contenders.

I think they were very complacent on Sunday v the Bulldogs and got a real shock in the first half.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10