Confused

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Steve76

Reserve Grader
With the addition of foran and woods plus the likes of Jackson, klemmer,graham, Tolman, eastwood, kasiano, Mbye, Morris, hopoate etc etc I am left thinking are we like the tigers in spending and paying overs for players or are we well under the cap???
Looking at our squad compared to others we are well behind the 8 ball.
Worse part is, we are never in the hunt for any decent players getting shopped around. Penrith are continually signing, roosters, sharks,broncos.
Someone needs to pull their finger out

With the addition of foran and woods plus the likes of Jackson, klemmer,graham, Tolman, eastwood, kasiano, Mbye, Morris, hopoate etc etc I am left thinking are we like the tigers in spending and paying overs for players or are we well under the cap???
Worse part is, we are never in the hunt for any decent players getting shopped around. Penrith are continually signing, roosters, sharks,broncos.
Maybe our TPA's aren't as..........
Flexible !!

I am confused as well, we have recently picked up internationals in Taupau and Walker, stolen exiting young talent in Kelly and re-signed long term superstars in the Turbos.

Talk around signing Asiata from the cows and Graham at the dogs

It almost like we are doing exactly what the OP said we are not?

I am confused as well, we have recently picked up internationals in Taupau and Walker, stolen exiting young talent in Kelly and re-signed long term superstars in the Turbos.

Talk around signing Asiata from the cows and Graham at the dogs
And don't forget Tent, the world's biggest human.

Problem is there aren't really many decent players available until next off season

Dogs are in turmoil. Just trying to buy their way out of being a crap and under performing by spending big on players after spending big on a coach didn't work. LOL

We have most of the pieces in place for our next gen. Our current squad just need time on the paddock together. Kapow. Hastings are every bit as big a signings as Foran and Woods.

Graham would add that mongrel and lead by example elder statesmen our pack lacks when the going get touch. We don't need to add much.

Our Squad is missing a couple of key players namely a 5/8 (Sorry Greeny isn't cutting it), 2 quality back rowers (Ben Trbojevic not far away), and some more bench impact like young Hoppa but some are already at the club. Hastings will replace Green soon enough I believe and Hastings will have a huge future, just needs to be given the 6 or we may lose him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8