Congratulations Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
WTF happened after the 1st two loses there must have been some sought of inspirational session.Would have loved to be a fly on the wall to hear what was said.Every player just found there true selves on the park it's bizzare.Surely barrett must have done his homework to well done.

Remember the dce interview after souths where he was laughing at the mention on Barrett being sacked. Media got stuck into him saying he didn't care blah blah blah. I took away from that interview the team was quite settled and not worried at all after the two losses and they just needed to get back to business. They have showed since then how solid they are as a group. Last night was a great team effort and what's more pleasing is how they celebrate after a try and win. This comes solely down to coaching and conradarie.
On a side point I have seen Blake green criticized early on and after souths game however I think hands down he has been our most important recruit. The pressure he has taken of dce is huge.

Like others have said, there's still a long way to go. I've been critical of Barrett but the last 3 weeks have been a real eye opener. For the first time I have been hopeful for the season. Let's hope it continues and he can turn me all the way around.

For the record I still hate the Penn's. And Zorba. Nothing will ever change that that. And Bozo just a little bit.

Nothing for me to take back.

Any criticism from me was about the unjust sacking of a club legend.
Nonetheless that's done.
Other than question a few tactics, as is my right as a supporter, I could never bag a young bloke for uprooting his family and taking on a job like coaching Manly.
Question his sanity, yes.
No one could've had a tougher 1st year in a job than Baz had last year.
I love watching the team and the way they are playing both in attack and defence. He has instilled confidence in this team.
Whether we make the 8, and I think we will, it's good he's there next year because stability will add more to this ever impressing side.

I still think you have stupid hair and I'll never forget how he got here

Good job this season with your biggest winning streak so far

But no we've looked ****ing mental since round 3

I've bagged him but it's all looking up at the moment. Maybe he was left to do his own thing while Bozo and Cleary were having their dispute. Seems to coincide with our winning streak.

Great defence and we finally look potent in attack as well. And Walker's goal kicking, much better.

Barrett still can't coach

Hopefully will still get sacked or at least not extended beyond this season[/QUOTE
Excuse my ignorance but who is our fitness coach??????? The boys fitness over the past 3 weeks has been outstanding! Congrats to our trainers!!
Matt Elliott made mention of it & how good our trainers must be on ABC during the call.
isn't is Dan Harris? conditioning coach? Now sure dude..

Check out the Club Stats - Manly are in the right percentile in all aspects :clap:

http://www.nrl.com/stats/telstrapremiership/clubstatistics/tabid/10254/default.aspx
your right we are up there even leading some of the better stats like points scored tries and try assists and line breaks. These are very important stats and we are 5th for meters made. excellent work manly.. I said top 8 and most didn't agree especially the so called experts like Paul Kent the flop

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10