Congratulations Trent Barrett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagle007

Reserve Grader
Time for some of you to take back some of the critisism .. I've backed him since he signed I could see what he was trying to do last year. We just needed to combine. I went and watched them in both trial. At the campbelltown game I told you I see greatness in this team... Fitness speed and determination..but most importantly comradary.. it was evident at trials in campbelltown and now the rewards are coming... Thank you Trent for making this sea eagle feel like its 2007/2008 again... Let's hope this continues... Baby steps but tonight we made a statement ... The ultimate FU to the whole NRL....

I agree. He has done a great job. After the south game I was critical of his game plan but it's clear what we are trying to do now and having dce take a back seat tonight was a masterstroke. He made 39 tackles.. the roosters thought he would be stifled in attack but green stepped up here and put in a nice touch for walkers try in 1st half.. having the backs take hit ups and dropping our backrowers under is proving to be a great move. I still don't like brown on the bench though lol. Bravo Barrett the coaching staff and the boys.

His game plan of keeping it fairly simple and staying in the grind is working.

I watched the Roosters attack DCE right from the start, and I thought ( defence aside) he had a quieter game than last week BUT I'm convinced now this was part of the plan, let him cop the defence whilst others ran the game!

Very smart plan against the top side!

Time for some of you to take back some of the critisism .. I've backed him since he signed I could see what he was trying to do last year. We just needed to combine. I went and watched them in both trial. At the campbelltown game I told you I see greatness in this team... Fitness speed and determination..but most importantly comradary.. it was evident at trials in campbelltown and now the rewards are coming... Thank you Trent for making this sea eagle feel like its 2007/2008 again... Let's hope this continues... Baby steps but tonight we made a statement ... The ultimate FU to the whole NRL....
Yeah what has happened to the d-head who started the what week will Barrett be sacked thread. Eating his words I would imagine. Don't swing that bat until the ball has left the pitcher's glove

His game plan of keeping it fairly simple and staying in the grind is working.

I watched the Roosters attack DCE right from the start, and I thought ( defence aside) he had a quieter game than last week BUT I'm convinced now this was part of the plan, let him cop the defence whilst others ran the game!

Very smart plan against the top side!
Bingo! really smart move. great too See we don't have to rely on just 1 player to win games. We have match winners all over the park it's brilliant. uate has proven to be a great buy he's what we needed in a winger

There are definite signs there of week to week tactics that are working.

He has something good going right now, the next test will be how he reacts to other coaches trying to undermine his tactics.

Tonight it did look like he out thought Robinsons game plan with Cherry, especially in that first half.

And he has the boys playing for each other, probably the most important thing.

Promising signs so far this year where injuries are not restricting him but 3 from 5 is still a long way from the finals.

There are definite signs there of week to week tactics that are working.

He has something good going right now, the next test will be how he reacts to other coaches trying to undermine his tactics.

Tonight it did look like he out thought Robinsons game plan with Cherry, especially in that first half.

And he has the boys playing for each other, probably the most important thing.

Promising signs so far this year where injuries are not restricting him but 3 from 5 is still a long way from the finals.
Seemed to me there plan from the off was kick to uate but he was brilliant for us then they ran out of ideas.league is such a simple game sometimes we over think it fluffy

Yeah what has happened to the d-head who started the what week will Barrett be sacked thread. Eating his words I would imagine. Don't swing that bat until the ball has left the pitcher's glove

Opinions are like a$&eholes everyone has one. I've been critical of Barrett because of the way Toovey was treated, but if this is what he brings to the team, then I'm a believer, admittably we have spent a heap of coin on this side, so he should get results and my respect when he does. Well don Mr Barrett

Opinions are like a$&eholes everyone has one. I've been critical of Barrett because of the way Toovey was treated, but if this is what he brings to the team, then I'm a believer, admittably we have spent a heap of coin on this side, so he should get results and my respect when he does. Well don Mr Barrett
I don't think we have spent all that much. DCE, Taupau and the Turbos but other than that we've had a lot of rejects with a point to prove and he's used it to his advantage. We've still got a ton of money on the sidelines as well.

I was ready to give up on Barrett, after a year of giving him the benefit of the doubt, after the Rabbitohs game. I was at that game and it was woeful after the brilliance of the first 10 minutes had subsided.

But this last few weeks you can see the culture that is building, and you can see how ousting all of the champions of yesteryear, who had turned into white anting pricks, is paying dividends. This is a new group and they're willing to play for each other like our 2005-2012 squad was. If this is what Manly looks like under Barrett, then Barrett will just have to become a Manly legend as a coach rather than a player.

hes done a great job but i think its fairly unrealistic to say you (or most people at least, you might be the odd exception) still backed him after the rd 2 rabbitohs loss.
anyways, what does it matter, we're playing great footy and its beautiful to be back!

What a difference 3 weeks make ,Credit where credit is due ,Go you good things !!!!.

Excuse my ignorance but who is our fitness coach??????? The boys fitness over the past 3 weeks has been outstanding! Congrats to our trainers!!
Matt Elliott made mention of it & how good our trainers must be on ABC during the call.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8