Considering Tooves achievements 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ryan said:
And Shiekheagle - I was kidding in my response. Sarcasm mate.

Maybe a few of us need one of these when we post:

sarcasm-1.gif

I agree with Ryan on one thing: we rarely 'played' for 80 minutes. We certainly were terrific in patches, but there were numerous times when we clocked off.
That happened, too, in 2009, under a previous coach. It must be a let-down from the players, and may explain why no team recently has gone back-to-back.

We crossed the line 4th - two wins behind 1st & five ahead of 9th so it's not like we fell in.
Dogs & Souths were overjoyed with their seasons.
The Storm are...well the Storm.
We lost games we should have won - so did other teams.
We had the best two halves of footy seen this season v Parra and Knights - no one would've come close - clocking off when you've put the game to bed by h/t is understandable, most teams would kill for that, can't remember that we clocked off when the game was there to be won so no issue for me.
We had a champion team - but could the great Canberra, Broncs or Parra teams leave their legacies without their coaches?
Luck and the refereeing lotteries had as much as influence on some teams results as skill did.
Chances of us going b2b were optimistic at best, not a cert as some would have us believe.
9/10 for Mr Toovey for me.

9/10

Tired team ran out of gas....from round 1 I seen our attack had the reins loosened from the previous number of years

2009 5th was week one finals
2010 was a total and utter failure due to an inadequate fitness regime and halfback, that year with the roster would've scored 3/10 for the dog
2011 was 8/10, had the best roster no minor premiership
2012 was an injury and suspension riddled season, also t-bag played with the force of a single-ply tissue,a dry one, the hell Toovey made us make the 4 from was no mean feet, he will do what he done to Des on the field, be better than and displace him as coach of the year, personally I think the best job of coaching this year was at souths

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6