Conspiracy theories ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Todd greenbergs rise was not luck. He had been backed and groomed for years to assume the role. Through a media led marketing campaign by those vested financially to help lower costs and receive favourable treatment in future dealings.

Smith was campaigned against to accelerate his tenure

Todd greenbergs rise was not luck. He had been backed and groomed for years to assume the role. Through a media led marketing campaign by those vested financially to help lower costs and receive favourable treatment in future dealings.

Smith was campaigned against to accelerate his tenure

Not sure about this one. I reckon there's enough evidence around for this one to be considered more of a fact than a conspiracy theory!

Don't know what that is but Kelly has just resigned so must have hit a nerve.

Haha in their daily read of our thinktank forum the Penns discovered Kelly's true motive and forced him to resign!

It's not that we are paranoid, are we paranoid enough?

St Augustine's is secretly plotting to move the Eagles to Perth, so they can take over Brookie Oval and subdivide it - one half will be used as a Kindergarten, the other half will be used for an expansion of Brookie Maccas.

De$$ie's hair died on set whilst filming a Pepsi commercial in 1996, and he's been wearing a hair piece ever since.

That sounds very similar to Capricorn One

or the link to the full movie on youtube (without the spaces):

https ://www. youtube. com/watch?v=YzHzoZ-XcZQ​

I was just trying to think of this movie the other day. I reckon they could do a pretty good remake of it.

Anyway........

thurston complains that there is a Sydney NRL bias against the cowboys winning the comp:

cowboys win the comp.

Gallen (and all of cronulla) complain about the nrl's harsh treatment of them regarding them being totally innocent filthy drug cheats:

Sharks win the comp.

Therefore, Manly need to get stuck into the nrl about something!

200_s.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7