Contract inertia ‘stressful’ for Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canberra sources are claiming Gifty has already signed his MoU for a contract with the Raiders. Just awaiting the NRL say on notional values, with Canberra showing some class to keep their name out of it, until a decision is made.

Hamster Huey said:
Canberra sources are claiming Gifty has already signed his MoU for a contract with the Raiders. Just awaiting the NRL say on notional values, with Canberra showing some class to keep their name out of it, until a decision is made.

If Glenn thinks that the last few months have been stressful, wait till he plays under Ricky Stewart!

On a more serious note, I blame the poor management of the NRL should Gift be forced out of Manly. Failing to put in place a system that rewards long-serving players with discounts under the salary cap is a disgrace.

Should Glenn leave then, on paper, we have a number of second-row replacement options, including JSL, Chee-Kam, T-Red, Harrison, Buhrer . . .

RiverEagle said:
Stevo said:
RiverEagle said:
Actually I don't even read newspapers that much either @stevo......Sorry for having an opinion...

Anyone who thinks it's not an issue, and at the very least a distraction to the group, is delusional.

How can you have an opinion on a subject you know nothing about?

All you know is the garbage you are being fed by news outlets.

Sigh...So based on that benchmark @stevo 99% of the ppl here and society at large are delusional, and it's just you that arbitrates the truth...
There are a lot of ppl here making assumptions and having their say too, even in this thread. Last time I looked, that's the point of these forums.
You make one hell of an assumption of me based solely on what you read here, too.

OT: Others in this thread are commenting on how they're sick of it, players shouldn't be talking to the media, we should make Stewart an offer or move him on...No more or less than my opinion on it.
Logically, you disagree with all of them as well.
Go waste their time.

Yep they're all jibberers too. I don't claim to know any facts.

Unlike you and others i don't get sand in my VJJ over stories written by news outlets because they have proven over recent years to be made up a lot more often than not.

You stated that whats happening in this affair is common knowledge. So either tell us how you know the facts or admit that you've regurgitated complete and utter made up $hit.

Unless I've slipped in and out of a parallel universe @stevo, Glenn Stewart is off-contract, Manly have sought help from the NRL, players are asked about it from time to time etc...

I guess I have assumed it may be stressful for Glenn, although again, that would seem obvious.

My post was actually saying this particular story was no big deal, coz it was nothing new and yeah, stories are often untrue or misleading.

It seems it's you who has sand in your VJJ, to randomly focus on one sentence, pedantically run with it and selectively insult all and sundry.
It is interesting though, what you think of the fans who enjoy posting here...

One wonders why you lower yourself to our level.

The Who said:
Hamster Huey said:

If Glenn thinks that the last few months have been stressful, wait till he plays under Ricky Stewart!

Classic! He's killed many a career

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4