Cooper Cronk off to Sydney- Big 3 is no more!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
Didnt we only buy green for 2 yrs?? Whats the difference between having him 1 more season or signing cronk for 2? (apart from the fact one is a journeyman and the other is one of the best 7s in the sport with a title, a dally m or 2 and countless rep honours to back that claim up)
I know who ide be picking

Honestly good player but i wouldn't be throwing the sink at him . He's 33 and likely play 2 years also be interested to see how he goes without smith in a weaker side , tigs or saints or eels say.

Cronk is one of the few non-Manly players that I admire. If he decides to continue playing he will be a great asset for the lucky club. If he retires he'll become a terrific commentator. This guy is a lot smarter than most RL footballers -- and blokes like Johns, Fittler, Tallis, MG, Vautin etc. who are making a living in the media. If he decides to pursue a coaching career I reckon he'd be a success as he is very astute and has a high work ethic.

Maybe a two year deal at the sharks as they will probably lose Bird and townsend

Better living on the beach than parramatta or bankstown

That's what I was thinking, Townsend better sharpen his game up!!!

I reckon he'll retire and concentrate on his finishing off his upcoming book of self-improvement poetry, "Eat, Pray, Chip, Chase". The man's a master of free verse and iambic pentameter alike.
He will have to have this photo in his book of one of his team mates when he relealised they had take away his boat for cheating the salary cap
2008+NRL+Grand+Final+Sea+Eagles+v+Storm+ee_vwK3Zcqul.jpg

I have no respect for Cronk or any Melbourne storm scum and they shouldn't even get a mention on our site.
They cheated the salary cap just under a million dollars per season for a while, they cheated us a GF in 07, they are the dirtiest team and use illegal tactics injuring players and NRL and ch 9 turning a blind eye.
Then you have the piece of sh$t Bellamy walking around with a chip on his shoulder when he should be apologetic for being a cheating grub.
I'm def over Cameron Smith the biggest coward and grub in the game.
F&ck Cronk and F&ck Melbourne!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11