Corey Waddell

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He has been signed on cheap coin for say positions 17 to 21. Was a starter for Dogs and is a decent, effort player.

Suggesting he is only here because of Jake is a tad disrespectful. I imagine Siebold may have asked Jake what he thought and Jake would have given a good account. Nothing wrong with that.

For those posters bemoaning our lack of star signings I strongly encourage you to become recruitment officer. I look forward to you nabbing Leota, Fischer Harris, Martin and AFB etc instead of "our duds". While your at it also please sign Edwards and Crichton.
I don’t think it’s being disrespectful. It’s just an assumption. Whilst it can be called a cynical view. It is mine nonetheless.
I’m sure Jake did give a good account. But we’re talking about Jake here. The nicest bloke in Rugby League.
Anyway, regardless of how I think Corey got his second shot, I hope he takes it with both hands, and proves me wrong.

I don’t think it’s being disrespectful. It’s just an assumption. Whilst it can be called a cynical view. It is mine nonetheless.
I’m sure Jake did give a good account. But we’re talking about Jake here. The nicest bloke in Rugby League.
Anyway, regardless of how I think Corey got his second shot, I hope he takes it with both hands, and proves me wrong.

Yeah, thinking about it, if we are ever full strength, where does he go anyways:.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jason Saab
03. Tolu Koula OR Tommy Talau
04. Reuben Garrick OR Brad Parker
05. Jaxson Paulo OR Reuben Garrick OR Tuipulotu
06. Luke Brooks
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Lachlan Croker OR GCKT
10. Matt Lodge OR Jake Trbojevic
11. Haumole Olakau'atu
12. Josh Schuster OR Corey Waddell
13. Jake Trbojevic OR Nathan Brown OR Josh Aloiai

14. GCKT OR Karl Lawton OR Jake Arthur
15. Josh Aloiai OR Atasi James
16. Ethan Bullemor OR Toff Sipley
17. Ben Trbojevic OR Nathan Brown OR Corey Waddell

Either way, there's going to be some competition for spots I hope. I'd love an injury free run. Going for quantity over quality, I do believe we may be one of the deeper teams in the event of injury.

Bully and Sipley on end of season form would have to be rated ahead of Alioia .
Alioia , if his fitness level is up to par will get an opportunity to establish himself again during Lodge"s recovery time . Hope that he can regain some overall good level form and shake off his injury woes .
Good competitive attitude but doubt that Lawton has much more to benefit the side , especially as a 9 with young Grody coming on now .
Maybe or ideally Cory Waddell and Brown can show something worthwhile but just appear as essentially depth signings at this stage

Either way, there's going to be some competition for spots I hope. I'd love an injury free run. Going for quantity over quality, I do believe we may be one of the deeper teams in the event of injury.

Players certain for our top 17 whenever fit

Turbo, Saab, Koula, Garrick, Brooks, DCE, Paseka, Croker, Jake, Haumole, Bull...

If he gets back to fitness then could probably add Lodge to that list, and probably Aloia.

So 4-6 openings, meaning plenty of competition for all the 'back-up' spots. Especially among forwards. Which Seibold has been looking to create ever since he got here.
So no reason not to be quite optimistic, I reckon :)

Turbo, Saab, Koula, Garrick, Brooks, DCE, Paseka, Croker, Jake, Haumole, Bull...

If he gets back to fitness then could probably add Lodge to that list, and probably Aloia.

So 4-6 openings, meaning plenty of competition for all the 'back-up' spots. Especially among forwards. Which Seibold has been looking to create ever since he got here.
Good summary!

And considering these 4 spots will be filled by some combination of guys like Schu, Burbo, Gordie, Humphreys, Arthur who had great success as juniors with a lot of potential, and/or by a fair bit of experience and 'clubmen attitude' in players like Sipley, Parker, Waddell, Lawton, Woods, Brown, I feel we are certainly looking a little stronger depth wise

Bully and Sipley on end of season form would have to be rated ahead of Alioia .
Alioia , if his fitness level is up to par will get an opportunity to establish himself again during Lodge"s recovery time . Hope that he can regain some overall good level form and shake off his injury woes .
Good competitive attitude but doubt that Lawton has much more to benefit the side , especially as a 9 with young Grody coming on now .
Maybe or ideally Cory Waddell and Brown can show something worthwhile but just appear as essentially depth signings at this stage
I think Sipley has been one of our better forwards for quite some time.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12