Could Foran return?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Rey+Missed+Splash.jpg

My vote would be not to spend any more time talking about this oxygen thief ..... unless it's discussing the merits of Siosaia Vave jumping from the cross bar and doing a belly flop onto Foz WWE style in the Round 7 clash earning maximum Super Coach points in the process.

Forme showed his true colours in 14 and 15 where he systematically white anted a club coach who is a legend and put his own self interest above the team and joined a club who are well a bloody farce.

You joined them knowing this could unravel and frankly you will now reap what you sow. This club did everything for you and gave you the chance to be the player you are.

All I know is that our club is now free of the negativity and we have players who are totally committed to our cause. I am greatful for that fact.

Heavy rumours he is not happy at parra
-Eels set to be docked a lot of points
-He and Brad Arthur aren't getting along
I think he is happy as Larry. Gets paid 1 million plus and is now essentially a ball player who rarely takes on the line and a mediocre one at that. Playing this style will extend is playing life enormously.
I dont think he could have asked for a better deal. All that stuff about management harmony was BS no probably BA.

I think he is happy as Larry. Gets paid 1 million plus and is now essentially a ball player who rarely takes on the line and a mediocre one at that. Playing this style will extend is playing life enormously.
I dont think he could have asked for a better deal. All that stuff about management harmony was BS no probably BA.

Plus, even if by some miracle Parra get enough wins to put them in the 8, he still doesn't have to play finals because they will lose points for cap breaches.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8