Country Membership and the titans game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ha can Tooves just release some of the players that are leaving the club at the end of the year to have a function with the fans?
:p

ha can Tooves just release some of the players that are leaving the club at the end of the year to have a function with the fans?

WAMF said:
COMMANDER said:
That's a shame for those who where saving the post match function ticket for the Coast game. Would have have attended the Brisbane one if I knew there was going to be no Coast function.

You were supposed to use your function pass for the Perth match.
Too bad you missed out on a beer and hug buddy :)

Mate now you're making me feel like I missed out!

Larissa said:
I cant speculate on the likelihood, sorry! It all depends on Toovs.

Tell Toov's Commander said it would be ok.

WAMF said:
COMMANDER said:
That's a shame for those who where saving the post match function ticket for the Coast game. Would have have attended the Brisbane one if I knew there was going to be no Coast function.

You were supposed to use your function pass for the Perth match.
Too bad you missed out on a beer and hug buddy :)

Mate now you're making me feel like I missed out!

Larissa said:
I cant speculate on the likelihood, sorry! It all depends on Toovs.

Tell Toov's Commander said it would be ok.

If it helps Titans ususally get a Saturday game. But maybe a Sunday game (Nine) due to them trying to maintain there spot.

If it helps Titans ususally get a Saturday game. But maybe a Sunday game (Nine) due to them trying to maintain there spot.

eagles2win said:

I'm hoping that the game is on the Sunday so that I can go or even possibly the Friday. Will be scattering my old man's ashes on the Saturday.

eagles2win said:

I'm hoping that the game is on the Sunday so that I can go or even possibly the Friday. Will be scattering my old man's ashes on the Saturday.

Daniel said:

yeah - so we can chuck sausage rolls at them..:D

Daniel said:

Clint said:
Daniel said:

Pffft, let them buy their own food!

Clint said:
Daniel said:

Pffft, let them buy their own food!

just gonna bump up this thread to get it back up the top to see if the club has any more info as to the possibility of an after match function on the gold coast.

@Larissa
hi larissa i realise that the date has only just been released but has the club any thoughts about this date, and time slot and the possibility of an after match function for the members yet. would be a great chance to wish the boys well heading into the defence of their title, and possibly the last chance for interstate kids that dont travel to see them this year aswell.

just gonna bump up this thread to get it back up the top to see if the club has any more info as to the possibility of an after match function on the gold coast.

@Larissa
hi larissa i realise that the date has only just been released but has the club any thoughts about this date, and time slot and the possibility of an after match function for the members yet. would be a great chance to wish the boys well heading into the defence of their title, and possibly the last chance for interstate kids that dont travel to see them this year aswell.

@[Northern Rhino]

To tag someone you need to do @[username] (with the square brackets)

But I have tagged Larissa for you
@[Larissa]

@[Northern Rhino]

To tag someone you need to do @[username] (with the square brackets)

But I have tagged Larissa for you
@[Larissa]

Unfortunately there will not be a function. The football department has knocked us back because the team will need to get back to Sydney to prepare for the finals.

All Country Members will have this information communicated to them in the coming days.

Unfortunately there will not be a function. The football department has knocked us back because the team will need to get back to Sydney to prepare for the finals.

All Country Members will have this information communicated to them in the coming days.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4