Cowboys v Manly [Round 18 2013] Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Happy enough to take that and run, building up a nice bit of momentum now which we will hopefully continue at Brookie

That's me over and out for a week or so, better get some sleep before hopping on the big bird in the morning

Where are you off too?

Garts said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Happy enough to take that and run, building up a nice bit of momentum now which we will hopefully continue at Brookie

That's me over and out for a week or so, better get some sleep before hopping on the big bird in the morning

Where are you off too?

Nowhere, he was talking about his missus ;)

Ryan said:
Garts said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Where are you off too?

Nowhere, he was talking about his missus ;)

Lol thought someone would take that one up

Coming over for the week to go to Origin

Ill await the delivery of my case of blondes hey?

The tale of two halves.

2 missing halves and 2 very different looking Manly teams between the first 43 minutes and last 37.

Glen as well, shocking first half and good 2nd.

Hiku looked very good in the centres with Jamie slipping into 5/8 again with ease.

Jorge on fire and becoming one of the top wingers in the game.

Really noticed Ritchie's return as well.

And how good was it seeing Skinner almost put Hasson through a hole.

Sao looked a bit nervous, didn't hit the line at full pace yet made 10m everytime he ran and run often he did. Kid has a big future.

So between Hiku, Hasson, Sao, Skinner and Gower all looking all right in first grade how are we going so poorly in NSW cup?

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Fluffy said:
The tale of two halves.

2 missing halves and 2 very different looking Manly teams between the first 43 minutes and last 37.

Glen as well, shocking first half and good 2nd.

Hiku looked very good in the centres with Jamie slipping into 5/8 again with ease.

Jorge on fire and becoming one of the top wingers in the game.

Really noticed Ritchie's return as well.

And how good was it seeing Skinner almost put Hasson through a hole.

Sao looked a bit nervous, didn't hit the line at full pace yet made 10m everytime he ran and run often he did. Kid has a big future.

So between Hiku, Hasson, Sao, Skinner and Gower all looking all right in first grade how are we going so poorly in NSW cup?

Sao has a great off-load, but I'm sure Tooves suggested to keep it simple for starters.

That second half was great. We really clicked. It was good football to watch.

I think with DCE there we would have been so wayward down the right side.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8