Cowboys v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles R8 Teams and Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hahaha. Raymond made a good point - how important is the decision on the 8 point try now? Plus the 'no try' decision.
Rubbish.

We can get them at brookie
Well done boys - that showed guts to loose only by 2
Just hope our injuires are not to bad
As i said earlier des rip in

Jamie Lyon at 5/8th ignited us here. Something Des needs to really look hard at. I would say Lyon 5/8th Foran at halfback.

We was robbed. Simple as that, we can hold our heads high and hope Forans injury is not to bad.

mickqld said:
Jamie Lyon at 5/8th ignited us here. Something Des needs to really look hard at. I would say Lyon 5/8th Foran at halfback.

I disagree. Cherry Evans needs to stay at 7. He is talented but just needs to be more decisive. I only wish his goal kicking was much better.

As unfortunate as Foran's quad injury was tonight it nows paves the way for Stewart to return without a headache. Hopoate can have his preferred spot of centre, Lyon to 5/8 and Stewart. It's a rosy outcome even with the loss of Foran.

Still think Oldfield should have gone around to make that kick easier. The look on his face as he was diving, makes me think he was thinking the same thing.

Bring it on Cowboys
You had the run of the refs and only won by 2
Next time in a few weeks at brookie - whole different story

Disgraceful referees

I'm getting sick and tired about screaming about referees, I hate them always costing us games - but like last year I am convinced they are cheating against Manly.

That was an outstanding try by Oldfield that was taken away because a cheat decided it would lead to a Manly win. Everyone else saw that as a try and why did he not?.

I don't know why they are doing it, maybe they just want to kill the club, but it is a sad reality that sometimes the opposition has an extra hand.

Disgraceful

NY Eagle

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11