Cowboys v Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles R8 Teams and Chat thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do you know what, if Hayne had pulled up Lyon for a knock on in the run of play I wouldn't have been upset because on first viewing it live I thought he did, but then for the video ref to stuff it up after having numerous viewings which makes it even more dumbfounding because it looked less like a knock on after each viewing is just .. ARGGHHHH!!!!!

Ruins my weekend.

1st half Hoppa smashed in the head, loses ball and they get a try with no video referred to. Video ref decides attacking Hoppa's head with knees accidental or not doesnt justify a penalty possible 8 point try. What an absolute ****ing carve up. So obvious it just isnt funny its blatant cheating by the powers that be.

Masked Eagle said:
Do you know what, if Hayne had pulled up Lyon for a knock on in the run of play I wouldn't have been upset because on first viewing it live I thought he did, but then for the video ref to stuff it up after having numerous viewings which makes it even more dumbfounding because it looked less like a knock on after each viewing is just .. ARGGHHHH!!!!!

Ruins my weekend.
I was the same. Couldn't watch the replay until Daley started saying it was all good....at the very worst it should've been scrum feed to us. That was just ****ing ridiculous:mad:

I've had a couple of beers & am really wound up. Can't seem to settle down to watch the second game.

Refs ruined my night - Like Parra again last season.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

What a ****ing joke of a decision! What kind of sub-standard officialdom work for the NRL? How the **** do they allow gambling in a sport (i had no money on the game), that constantly gets it wrong?! Is it amateur hour up there?!

At worst - It was a double knock-on. Our ball. At best - ****ing try time!

I am so pissed off tonight.. I never gave up on the boys, and they never gave up on themselves. When you watch the boys put in tonight like they did, it's frustrating to watch them get robbed.

Ps - What the **** was George thinking? You NEVER let your opponent know you're frustrated. AND you NEVER show it against a fellow team mate! Pull your ****ing head in George!

Cliffy4PM said:
Trex was looking ominous out wide.

As a T-Rex knocker. I've gotta admit.. He ****ing looked good! Great hit too.

To be fair, we got all the 50/50 calls ... in the last two minutes when the game was over. Difficult recalling one we got for the rest of the game.

Even the Manly-hating Fox commentators were effectively conceding an 8 point try and the Oldfield try. If the video ref keeps his job after that effort, Harrigan should be sacked.

I wonder if Dessie made the most of the 10 grand fine and gave the refs a spray that peeled paint off the walls, I really hope so!

lloydy said:
I wonder if Dessie made the most of the 10 grand fine and gave the refs a spray that peeled paint off the walls, I really hope so!

When do the post match conferences get put up on the MWSE site? Is there a place we can see it earlier?

Rex said:
To be fair, we got all the 50/50 calls ... in the last two minutes when the game was over. Difficult recalling one we got for the rest of the game.

Even the Manly-hating Fox commentators were effectively conceding an 8 point try and the Oldfield try. If the video ref keeps his job after that effort, Harrigan should be sacked.

I really disagree with people who think we cop an unreasonable go from commentators. Because of the form of our youngsters in particular hoppa and Foran I think we've gotten plenty of love from most callers on both Fox and Ch9 this year.

As I've said before, its strange how we can dislike commentators when they say something bad about our side. No different from how supporters of how every team feels.

Cliffy4PM said:
Trex was looking ominous out wide.

yeah he`s got competition this yr hoppa wolfie oldfeild buhrer no more strolls in the park for him.. he has had his 2yr picnic.. its perform this year or piss off...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6