Cpl Ben Roberts-Smith motivates the Sea Eagles with bravery tales

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
THEY are genuine Aussie heroes who have provided the inspiration for a young group of northern beaches rugby league players. Victoria Cross recipients including Ben Roberts-Smith have motivated the Sea Eagles under-18 SG Ball side this season in a way nobody else could.

Read the full article

Matabele said:
Maybe the stories should be podcast for the benefit of Yumi Stynes and George Negus.

That whole thing was biggest over reaction i have ever seen

Disco said:
Matabele said:
Maybe the stories should be podcast for the benefit of Yumi Stynes and George Negus.

That whole thing was biggest over reaction i have ever seen

Fully agree. What they said was dumb and they should have known better but all the outrage, give me a break.

get some of our forwards to listen to the heroic acts would ignite the pack for sure.
Charge Kitey, charge! No skipping or hopping just RUN!
Choc: We're going this way, not over there! Run straight! :D

What a good positive story.

The club should send him and his family a full set of supporters clothing and try to persuade their allegiance to the Sea Eagles.

Maybe he could have spoken to the first graders.

Mentioned things like mateship, loyalty, honour, duty, etc.

He could have retold the story about how he drew enemy fire risking his life for his mate and his team, and not had his manager discussing deals with Aust and Afghanistan about who will pay him more to fight for their side.

You know, things like that.

Y'all should read what he's done. VC and medal of gallantry.

http://defence.gov.au/special_events/Roberts-Smith/index.htm

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4