Croker

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
I think to win a comp we will need more from our nine. Fainu will take over if he gets off, if not, who knows. What I will say is that with Schuster and Tom able to ball play and give us multiple options we have been able to get away with a less creative hooker. However, his defence has been sensational and his passing has been improving. He has proved to me that he is a first grade player, which I didn’t think he was. Glad I was wr wr wro (give me a moment) wrong (I need a Bex and a lie-down).

He needs to keep going, as seven weeks do not make a career but he has improved week on week and its a real credit to him.

Last edited:

Tragic Eagle

Tragic
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Croker is solid and workmanlike and IMO is playing at his ceiling. I am very pleased that he has lifted to the level at which he is now playing. No fast enough to be a half but doing well at dummy half. He has a lot of courage and watching him live in defence yesterday I was very impressed. But he is not in Fainu's class and we shouldn't expect that of him. Good work Croker.

The Indian

Bencher
I've definitely given Croker plenty of stick over the years and am pleasantly surprised he's doing a good job at Hooker. Particularly impressed by his much improved defence of late. Credit where it is due. Never thought I'd see the day.

All of our lower tier players have stepped up massively and that's where the lift is performance is coming from ( not just cause of Tom ).

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
TNI

I named him this so I’ll have to take one on the chin for that.

However , let’s not get ahead of ourselves , he’s workmanlike, is a pretty good defender and trying his guts out BUT he’s still got some deficiencies.

His service from dummy half is fair to middling but not outstanding.

And he doesn’t exactly scare the crap out of the opposition forwards when he takes a run.

BUT, he’s come a bloody long way since round 1.

Definitely won’t be the Next Immortal but may go down as a very good clubman like Brad Parker.

Not brilliant , but fitting well into the team as a whole.

That's the best I can do Kevvie!!

Man...who would of thought?

200w.gif

XV-1

First Grader
Croker re-signed for 2 more years. Not sure how I feel about this. Not sure what this means for Cust.

The Sea Eagles have re-signed hooker Lachlan Croker and have also extended the contract of centre Morgan Harper. Both players will now remain at the Sea Eagles until at least the end of the 2023 season.

The Club has also taken up its option on experienced five-eighth Kieran Foran for 2022.

Croker re-signed for 2 more years. Not sure how I feel about this. Not sure what this means for Cust.

The Sea Eagles have re-signed hooker Lachlan Croker and have also extended the contract of centre Morgan Harper. Both players will now remain at the Sea Eagles until at least the end of the 2023 season.

The Club has also taken up its option on experienced five-eighth Kieran Foran for 2022.
So who is left unsigned?
Walker has a cut offer on the table
Siro
Gosiewski
Boyle
Taufua
Seems like Des is actually on the same page as most of us.
Suli might he the only one we are stuck with but I still hold some promise he can do a job for us.... maybe just not as a centre.

ALinda

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm not sure about Croker either, but he has been playing well lately and I have faith in Des that he knows what he's doing.

I share your uncertainty about Cust and the same could be said for Lawton, though both signed to 2022...

XV-1

First Grader
So who is left unsigned?
Walker has a cut offer on the table
Siro
Gosiewski
Boyle
Seems like Des is actually on the same page as most of us.

Re-signing Croker before Fainu trial almost has me thinking, Fainu will be one of the unsigned as he will be in jail.

But yes, I think that is all left unsigned.
Walker, not sure what's going to happen

HoldenV8

Journey Man

I don't think Cust is a big part of the future plans TBH.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Re-signing Croker before Fainu trial almost has me thinking, Fainu will be one of the unsigned as he will be in jail.
A good deal for both Croker and the club. If they waited till after the trial then either Croker's price might have been higher or he might not have been offered a deal at all ;)
This way we've got a solid and loyal hooker option at a reasonable price.

Eagles4Life

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
FB_IMG_1628847571897.jpg

Interesting stats for Croker. Brandon Smith a class above when comparing run metres v attacking stats. I would like to see Crokers defensive stats in comparison with other hookers, as I think defensively he is the equal of any of them.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14