Cronk back for SOO3, Sid to the bench

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
So apparently Cronk is making a surprise comeback for SOO3. So i guess sid moves back to the bench.

I wonder if this is all a tatic by the maroons.

With us in first, and this being a dead game, I am quietly happy sid won't be risked for 80 mins. We can't afford to lose him.

http://www.nrl.com/cronk,-chambers-in-for-maroons-in-origin-iii/tabid/10874/newsid/79832/default.aspx

When was the last origin where we only had 1 rep? And a bench warmer at that.
- and were running a clear first on the ladder?

Do muscles weigh more than fat?

DCE is old news. He's injury prone and clearly not the best number 7 in the comp.

RELEASE THE HUNT!!!!

And give Sid the night off ;)

Stevo said:
Why does DCE get called Sid?
And who is the Sid that he looks like ?

Why does JB get called Ferris ?
Why does Whatmough get called Choc ?
Why does Matai get called Skivvy ?

Killer, Snake are self explanatory. As were Igor, Bozo, Wombat, etc. :shy:

EagleFromMay1967 said:
Stevo said:

ferris = ferris buellers day off the movie
matai- steve=skivvy in his native country
sid is a cartoon character google him

MANLY4LIFE said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
Stevo said:
ferris = ferris buellers day off the movie
matai- steve=skivvy in his native country
sid is a cartoon character google him
Er, excuse me, you left one out . . . . . . :p

Eagles2nv said:
So apparently Cronk is making a surprise comeback for SOO3. So i guess sid moves back to the bench.

With us in first, and this being a dead game, I am quietly happy sid won't be risked for 80 mins. We can't afford to lose him.

http://www.nrl.com/cronk,-chambers-in-for-maroons-in-origin-iii/tabid/10874/newsid/79832/default.aspx
Thats selfish of Cronk. The Series is lost, so why not allow Sid real game experience :mad:

Choc used to live on Chokitos, so his Teachers gave him that moniker :D

HappilyManly said:
Eagles2nv said:

Thats selfish of Cronk. The Series is lost, so why not allow Sid real game experience :mad:

Choc used to live on Chokitos, so his Teachers gave him that moniker :D

Lol........HM taking the Carney again.

Choc is a common nickname for people named Anthony....as in Choc Mundine.

That's good for us, less fatigue for dce. Qld didn't do him any favors anyway in game 2, he had to do heaps of defence and thurston hogged the attack.

Stevo said:
As in Sid from Ice Age. That is farking Stupid.

mozgrame said:
Do muscles weigh more than fat?

Open your mouth and maybe you'll be able to tell me.

Haha! Easy Fonzie. I can hear your nipples hardening from here. The question was in regards to muscle/fat. Nothing to do with mean baked beans, or that tiny little thing you have to squeeze out like a blackhead to take a piss. lol

If Mundane is like a couple of Aboriginal mates I've had, the Choc is self-explanatary there.

As for Cronk, he's either going to play semi-fit, or it wasn't a genuine break (to his arm). No way would a really broken arm be healed and unencumbered in that time frame.

Or (as some ppl are suggesting) it's a smokescreen; and Cherry will start the game anyway.

And either way, as it's a dead rubber, it might've been better if he was available for the Dogs game (Fri night).

I know the Dogs will be missing both their halves as well. I'd prefer to play em with all hands on deck.

Otherwise when we beat em they'll point to this issue as their first excuse.

IF he's on the bench, he won't be playing in the halves and he won't be brought into the game as early (unless injury strikes again). He'll come on to play lock when the defence gets tired. And he'll kill it.

The biggest worry for Mal is Thurston in my opinion. He was ordinary in game 1 and not much better in game 2. Why did Qld keep shifting the ball to McQueen who was out of position on the wing, when Hoppa was busted and you had Inglis and Boyd standing around with their thumbs up their clackers?? Because Thurston kept feeding it that way.

Once Hunt gets a taste, he, DCE (fully fit) and Cronk will shut Thurston out of rep footy. I think Johnny knows it too. He better take control in the next game.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8