Cronk staying at Melb, Foran stayin at manly - trex to leave

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
EagleRock40 said:
Brett Stewart will re-sign with Manly on a 2 year deal early next week, along with Keiran Foran. 2 current players have been told they are free to look for better deals elsewhere, if this plays out then expect Trex to sign another deal with the Premiers as well.

Hope that you are correct as T-rex has that x factor that very few plauers have.

Mattai sounds like one that is free to negotiate elsewhere and no doubt Rose as well.

tookey said:
EagleRock40 said:
Brett Stewart will re-sign with Manly on a 2 year deal early next week, along with Keiran Foran. 2 current players have been told they are free to look for better deals elsewhere, if this plays out then expect Trex to sign another deal with the Premiers as well.

Hope that you are correct as T-rex has that x factor that very few plauers have.

Mattai sounds like one that is free to negotiate elsewhere and no doubt Rose as well.

It's just what Ive been told by somebody who has more connection inside the club than I do. Like always it may just be rumours, but seeing as there are plenty of them being thrown around atm, I thought I'd put my 2 cents in. I hope its 100% correct.

I bet Cronk was never ever intending to go the Gold Coast. As it was reported in the media Searle and Orr are mates. The Gold Coast offer was sham up to bring about a higher revised offer from Melbourne.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4