Cronk to manly rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher
Surely a gee up

IMG_3469.PNG

I heard this also from a very senior Manly offical over the weekend at a cafe. He claims that Cronk would be the perfect fit for the club.
He also said the deal was close to being done that they were just waiting on a media deal to accompany the contact.

Disclaimer: the above comments are not true and were totally made up by me.

Whilst I suspect it's BS as I think he'll retire,there aren't many Sydney clubs left for him to go to.Tigers can afford him now but they may not want to wait around for his decision and Newcastle isn't exactly Sydney.And Manly have become the experts at offloading contracted players

I'm a huge Cronk fan and this seems too good to believe. Not only would he be perfect for a 1-2 year playing stint but this guy strikes me as coaching material. He is one of the most astute RL footballers and would be an asset to any club.
Just say he came here and we won a comp straight up , would it feel like he is manly bred or been here for years and worked towards it . It wouldn't feel right , It would be like "look at what this Melbourne storm half has done for the manly seaeagles in one year " . Its all we would hear about so no for me buts it's just an opinion.

Just say he came here and we won a comp straight up , would it feel like he is manly bred or been here for years and worked towards it . It wouldn't feel right , It would be like "look at what this Melbourne storm half has done for the manly seaeagles in one year " . Its all we would hear about so no for me buts it's just an opinion.
Storm fans would of felt the same about Cheyse Blair last yr if they had won

I heard this also from a very senior Manly offical over the weekend at a cafe. He claims that Cronk would be the perfect fit for the club.
He also said the deal was close to being done that they were just waiting on a media deal to accompany the contact.

Disclaimer: the above comments are not true and were totally made up by me.
Don't apologise.
That's exactly what bulldog , weirdler and the lurker do.
I'd like to see it happen.
The blokes a winner and I'd gladly sell my cheap a*se soul for a premiership.
Bring it.
But as the big marn says " it shan't be happening ".

Just the other day I said in the player u wished played for manly thread I loved cooper Cronk, if this came true I would lose my s#It!!! Wont happen but wow that halves pairing though! Dce at 6! I can only dream.

Cronk is about the only Storm player I would have at Manly. I will never forget the 07 gf, the storm players went on like totally d@-@@heads, the only player showing class and commiserating with us was Cronk. I gained a lot of respect for him that day.

He is a class player, and seems like a class human being. Not sure if he is right for us, but he is the ultimate organiser. He would run the show and DCE could chime in when he wanted.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8