Cronk to manly rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
all i read was 'green to utility' and i gotta say, i like this trend and look forward to when we can field a team of 17 utilities.

at least that way when we fire a player mid season with 5 years to go on their contract, they are immediately replaceable by everyone else in the team

all i read was 'green to utility' and i gotta say, i like this trend and look forward to when we can field a team of 17 utilities.

at least that way when we fire a player mid season with 5 years to go on their contract, they are immediately replaceable by everyone else in the team

Kids will be lining up to emulate their favourite utility. Sign huge contracts and only have to play 15mins a week ... bonus!

...favourite utility
the best thing about utilities is, the more you have, the better they get!
WaterWorks.jpg

Cronk would be a great signing

We have cash to burn

Let's do it I say

dead set mate you are the worst manly fan I've ever come across. it's tragic and I feel
You've never met me so how would you know??

Why?

Because I think we should sign a player?

Grow up
every single post you make especially during games is anti manly. signing Cronk is a big no. 1st he's a cheat and a storm player . Our rivals. 2nd he would command probably 1 mil. we can't afford nor do we need him. We need a forward and a 2nd rower.

dead set mate you are the worst manly fan I've ever come across. it's tragic and I feel

every single post you make especially during games is anti manly. signing Cronk is a big no. 1st he's a cheat and a storm player . Our rivals. 2nd he would command probably 1 mil. we can't afford nor do we need him. We need a forward and a 2nd rower.

You are full of it chief

Take off your glasses buddy

Cronk is a quality player reguardless

I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting very, very excited by Jackson Hastings. He could be a very long term solution at hooker or 5/8. Not sure (as good as Cooper is), that we need to invest in that area of the team.

Yep he should be hooker

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8