Cronk?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A mate of mine who's well connected at St George has just told me that St George will let Hornby & Cooper go to England so they can sign Cronk.

Super Dooper Cooper Cronk back on the Million Dollar Highway

THE speculation surrounding Cooper Cronk has finally ended with him agreeing to a $2 million 4-year deal with the Parramatta Eels.

Coach Daniel Anderson was said to be disappointed with the early unveiling stating "this was supposed to be a surprise, we don't need this distraction going forward. Regardless, we are delighted to have Cooper joining us from 2011".

http://www.thecornerpost.com.au/cronk_welcome_wagon.jpg

DUFFMAN link said:

THE speculation surrounding Cooper Cronk has finally ended with him agreeing to a $2 million 4-year deal with the Parramatta Eels.

Coach Daniel Anderson was said to be disappointed with the early unveiling stating \"this was supposed to be a surprise, we don't need this distraction going forward. Regardless, we are delighted to have Cooper joining us from 2011\".

www.thecornerpost.com.au/cronk_welcome_wagon.jpg
.. wanka...

Hayne and Cronk, the $2 million bros!

If true it's a shame but i doubt we'd be able to afford that much.  So for Parra they got Mortimer, 2x Keatings who cover half/9 and Robson who is a 9 and back up half...  Bye bye Keating and Robson... uh oh, will JEFF ROBSON be returning to Manly?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
;D

I hope not.  Cronk at Parra behind a tired old pack of nobodies.  That'll be good to see. 

DUFFMAN link said:

Coach Daniel Anderson was said to be disappointed with the early unveiling stating \"this was supposed to be a surprise, we don't need this distraction going forward. Regardless, we are delighted to have Cooper joining us from 2011\".

http://www.thecornerpost.com.au/cronk_welcome_wagon.jpg

I havn't heard any news about it. Nothing on the web about it either, is this confirmed?

DCE isnt a minute shadow of Ox,TH did look kinda promising but with to much ball running for my liking,i believe we have an ace in the hole somewhere after reading des say "Maybe he'll be back in manly in 3 years" which leads me to believe that we have someone in the wings waiting for a contract to be signed,with the amount of room that Ox freed up,Cronk is viable however,i think if its not Cronk it may be someone from ESL,hopefully someone with Ox's short kicking game and heart which was bigger than the man,we have the long kicking game covered in spades with the likes of Lyon,T Rex,Foran to mention a few,btw Ox's short kicks have been sorely missed this year,the newbie brigade needs to learn a way of limiting the power the put on the foot

Doubt Cronk will be going anywhere... He signed a 4 year deal up until 2013 worth $1million, so at $250k per season they're probably keep him

SwornEagle link said:
Doubt Cronk will be going anywhere... He signed a 4 year deal up until 2013 worth $1million, so at $250k per season they're probably keep him
er ... they "s-a-i-d" it was was $1million, haven't you been reading the news this year? !!

we havent heard from Delmege or Penn for a while,
maybe Max should offer him a block of units in Warriewood ;)

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

Praise be to Allah, thank God, Christ etc etc.
If Lowe has played any role in keeping these 2 out of the media then I forgive him for losing his biro.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
[quote author=BErKeLEy_eAgLe link=topic=183682.msg269772#msg269772 date=1277510768]

Praise be to Allah, thank God, Christ etc etc.
If Lowe has played any role in keeping these 2 out of the media then I forgive him for losing his biro.
[/quote]
In the absence of a pen, surely he and Foran can just rub noses and seal the deal that way.

eggson link said:
Hayne and Cronk, the $2 million bros!

If true it's a shame but i doubt we'd be able to afford that much.  So for Parra they got Mortimer, 2x Keatings who cover half/9 and Robson who is a 9 and back up half...  Bye bye Keating and Robson... uh oh, will JEFF ROBSON be returning to Manly?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
;D

Good, so what we are saying is that Parra are spending half their cap on two players... leaving the other 23 to be paid with $2.2m.

At less then $100,000 each that means each and every player in their squad will be getting much much less then double the minimum payments. (On average) Pft...

In regards to Cronk leaving the Storm the club that get's him will only have to pay him a top up fee with the Storm paying the bulk of the contract for what ever he is contract there and they still have to declare it in there salary cap

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4