Cronulla

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trent Barrett will not build Rome doesn't matter how long you give him. He couldn't build a sand castle. I love the players but I hate the management. If we do win a few games i can tell you it will have nothing to do with Barrett he is Dragons Scum.
Lyon was Parra's scum but he led us to premiership wins

After the debacarcle against the dogs. I said it would take a month before our team is competetive, that just how far off the pace we are. Hope I am wrong and it comes earlier. But After tonight I am Still thinkIng its round four or five before we are capable of getting a win.

Trent Barrett will not build Rome doesn't matter how long you give him. He couldn't build a sand castle. I love the players but I hate the management. If we do win a few games i can tell you it will have nothing to do with Barrett he is Dragons Scum.
This is just how it is unfortunately. Ill be happy to eat my words but i won't have to. A coach destined for great things would have this team at least competitive and with direction by now. We let the tigers put 30+ on us tonight and they are a mediocre side. Thats the type of defence that gets you fired.

Assuming Snake and Ferris are still on the MIA list next Monday night, and based on what we saw tonight, I would probably have the team lining up like this:

1 - Tom Trbojevic
2 - Jorge Taufua
3 - Dylan Walker
4 - Steve Matai
5 - Brayden Wiliame / Halauafu Lavaka
6 - Jamie Lyon (c)
7 - Daly Cherry-Evans
8 - Josh Starling
9 - Matt Parcell
10 - Brenton Lawrence
11 - Blake Leary
12 - Martin Taupau
13 - Jake Trbojevic

14 - Darcy Lussick
15 - Nate Myles
16 - Lewis Brown
17 - Feleti Mateo / Tom Symonds

Api, Green and Vave = goneski. I like Api, but right now Matt Parcell offers a lot more to this team in both attack and defence.

While I do see good things in Walker as a 5/8, right now for the benefit of the team Killer has to move from centre and play pivot whether he likes it or not. His experience will take a lot of pressure away from DCE, Parcell and Tommy. Walker in the centres where he is probably more comfortable would add the speed we're currently lacking out wide.

BJ needs to start with Myles on the bench. And Brown needs to be the utility bench player who can cover forwards or backs because he's not a starting second rower. He's too small to make an impact against fresh forwards at the start of games.

Take your pick on Wiliame or Lavaka. Personally I didn't think Wiliame was the problem tonight, other than the so-called curse.

Lyon was Parra's scum but he led us to premiership wins
I love you BOZO and all on here but I have to tell you. Barrett will bring us nothing but mediocrity and pain. He is not and never will be Manly. He is part of this whole mess and doesn't have a brain to get us out.

I love you BOZO and all on here but I have to tell you. Barrett will bring us nothing but mediocrity and pain. He is not and never will be Manly. He is part of this whole mess and doesn't have a brain to get us out.
The feeling is mutual feathered friend but lets see what happens next week against the Sharks at Brookie.
Bozo Fulton is not a clown he is an Immortal. Have faith.

Just checked the odds we are still favourites to win this game. Im in shock.

I think the betting agencies have already wound their clocks back for the end of daylight savings. But seriously how that is even possible, we would be struggling to be favorites against Newcastle atm

Assuming Snake and Ferris are still on the MIA list next Monday night, and based on what we saw tonight, I would probably have the team lining up like this:

1 - Tom Trbojevic
2 - Jorge Taufua
3 - Dylan Walker
4 - Steve Matai
5 - Brayden Wiliame / Halauafu Lavaka
6 - Jamie Lyon (c)
7 - Daly Cherry-Evans
8 - Josh Starling
9 - Matt Parcell
10 - Brenton Lawrence
11 - Blake Leary
12 - Martin Taupau
13 - Jake Trbojevic

14 - Darcy Lussick
15 - Nate Myles
16 - Lewis Brown
17 - Feleti Mateo / Tom Symonds

Api, Green and Vave = goneski. I like Api, but right now Matt Parcell offers a lot more to this team in both attack and defence.

While I do see good things in Walker as a 5/8, right now for the benefit of the team Killer has to move from centre and play pivot whether he likes it or not. His experience will take a lot of pressure away from DCE, Parcell and Tommy. Walker in the centres where he is probably more comfortable would add the speed we're currently lacking out wide.

BJ needs to start with Myles on the bench. And Brown needs to be the utility bench player who can cover forwards or backs because he's not a starting second rower. He's too small to make an impact against fresh forwards at the start of games.

Take your pick on Wiliame or Lavaka. Personally I didn't think Wiliame was the problem tonight, other than the so-called curse.

I think you have nailed it with that team mate, atm things need to change and Lyon needs to go to 5/8, regardless of his preferred position.

The interchange bench is on the money too. As it stands that is the best Manly can field and brings a lot of the original team from last year which would help steady the sinking ship atm

Just checked the odds we are still favourites to win this game. Im in shock.
Wow I'm in shock too. I would not take anything less that $3.25 for Manly, fortress or not!.
I was really impressed by Cronulla Sunday hard fast and straight running forwards, and plenty of class in the backs.
Would be all the more pleasurable to see Manly take them down, but I would rate it as a big upset. Prove me wrong sea eagles.

I am only shocked at the way we lost our first two games . I wont be shocked if we beat the Sharks as we are a much better team than what we have shown in the first 2 rounds .
We didn't have a good record against the Tigers at Leichardt but we do have a good record against the Sharks at Brookvale

At full strength.. imo this will be our best side.

1 - Brett Stewart
2 - Jorge Taufua
3 - Dylan Walker
4 - Steve Matai
5 - Tom Trbojevic
6 - Jamie Lyon (c)
7 - Daly Cherry-Evans
8 - Nate Myles
9 - Matt Parcell
10 - Brenton Lawrence
11 - Jake Trbojevic
12 - Martin Taupau
13 - Jamie Buhrer

14 - Darcy Lussick
15 - Blake Leary
16 - Josh Starling
17 - Tom Symonds

Just interested to know how the first two rounds has influenced the likelihood of everyone heading down to Brookie next Monday night?

I know it's been a poor showing to start the season, but I can't jump off yet, I'll be down there!
I'll be down there too. I know our forwards can hold Cronulla, but whether our backs can handle the pace of the Sharks is debatable. We need Cherry to get back to his best; for Walker to learn to tackle; and for our ageing centres to prove to us that they are still champions.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4