Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross forum discussion [Round 12, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Worriers should be dominating through the forwards where they have the advantage. I think they can still turn this match around but they better start muscling up quick smart.

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Wolfie

Looking at that elbow again from Walsh, i think he is going to get a ban. That was a bit grubby.

Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: wizards rage

Thoughts on the Jazz send off? Changed the game and fatigued the Warriors out of the contest. It was a high quality game before that... 2 extra tries... contest over.

thought it was a penalty but never seen a send off like that before. No head contact, no real smash him mentality... just late and stupid. Or am I just a biased Warriors supporter?

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: jd87

im happy for the warriors but man its so hard to watch footy and not be salty seeing all these kids that were in the broncos system kill it for other teams meanwhile we run out with over payed spuds

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Stu_9

cannot believe that we let Walsh walk.
It will haunt us for many, many years to come.

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Battler

At least Walsh is playing for the warriors as opposed to the titans, cows, chooks, etc: hurts less to see him do well there.

I hope the warriors have 1.2mil+ ready when he comes off contract because he hasn’t shown much loyalty yet in his short career.

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Kimlo

At least Walsh is playing for the warriors as opposed to the titans, cows, chooks, etc: hurts less to see him do well there.

I hope the warriors have 1.2mil+ ready when he comes off contract because he hasn’t shown much loyalty yet in his short career.
On current showing they've scored an absolute bargain at 500k. He looks genuinely elite already. We sure could have used him this year would have helped a lot.

What a difference attitude makes
The warriors are a different team in the 2nd half

Can they keep it up ? . If they do they will get up

Posted on behalf of BroncosHQ.com user: Sproj

Was the reason that wasn't an obstruction because the centre kept running even though Bowen was seemingly taken out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14