Cross-Forum-Discussion Cross forum discussion [Round 12, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Status
Not open for further replies.

JBW

Reserve Grader
The decline in Milford is astonishing, he was a legitimately good player a few years back...for the Broncs sake, I hope Reynolds can turn them around, Hynes would be a top signing too but I'm not convinced he'll shine outside the Melbourne system.

More astonishing than Milford's decline is how the hell they let Walsh leave to the Warriors...

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Hardyman's Yugo

Classic Storm spell that either side of half time. Six tries in half an hour

The Who

Journey Man
I can't believe how poor the Donkeys were after playing so tough against Easts last week.
In my opinion the two players you don't want in your team are Milford and McGuire, the latter of whom was signed by Illawarra for two seasons. I can't think of a worse signing this season.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: AlexM

Posted on behalf of Silvertails user: The Who

I can't believe how poor the Donkeys were after playing so tough against Easts last week.
In my opinion the two players you don't want in your team are Milford and McGuire, the latter of whom was signed by Illawarra for two seasons. I can't think of a worse signing this season.
They where on a streak until he showed up, bad juju

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Miket12

I remember when they got caught cheating the salary cap and they acted like they were the victim, i have never laughed so much in my life 🤣
I was going to put this into the Warriors salary cap thread but thought it would be interesting to hear if forum members from other clubs had also heard of this. A rumour is going around Sydney that some clubs are being investigated because of undeclared payments going to some players via Bitcoin wallets.

Has anyone else heard anything?

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: wizards rage

I was going to put this into the Warriors salary cap thread but thought it would be interesting to hear if forum members from other clubs had also heard of this. A rumour is going around Sydney that some clubs are being investigated because of undeclared payments going to some players via Bitcoin wallets.

Has anyone else heard anything?
Easy way to dodge scrutiny. Much easier to handle than paper bags.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I'm expecting some email / chat trail where a footballer asks his manager or the club just how 'all these bitcoins' work.

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: wizards rage

Brown paper bags and the money inside doesn‘t have an 8,000% increase in just over four years like Bitcoins.
Watch out for players starting to retiring because they are so rich they don’t want to get injured any more...

Any roosters players retired this year 😳

NZWarriors.com

First Grader
Posted on behalf of NZWarriors user: Miket12

Watch out for players starting to retiring because they are so rich they don’t want to get injured any more...

Any Roosters players retired this year 😳
That bricklaying business ex-player X started up three years ago has now made him a multi-millionaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12