Crowd, Brookie Oval

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DSM5 said:
On the hill and the beer shed has new paint. Well done. Seemed to be quicker to buy beer as well. Looked like a great crowd from where I stood. Sound system still crap though.

This needs to be looked into Larissa. We love the fact Grant is back, but we can't hear him on the hill. I don't know what has happened but when we started the first of the upgrades 3 years ago, the sound on the hill side hasn't been the same.

Also, just turning the sound up isn't good because that will deafen the people in the stands. He's loud enough in the stands I'm thinking because you can hear him clearly on the Fox coverage.

Crowd felt/looked like it was higher, but we were all pretty comfortable so maybe it was right.

Unfortunately this is a financial issue. We just don't have the money to be able to resolve the audio problems on the hill at this stage. I wish there was more I could do on this issue, unfortunately there isn't.

Larissa said:
Unfortunately this is a financial issue. We just don't have the money to be able to resolve the audio problems on the hill at this stage. I wish there was more I could do on this issues, unfortunately there isn't.

I've got the solution: Get Grant to call the action from the hill!

It was also hearing him on tv. It was so obvious he was hanging to let rip with the bruuuuuuuher call. Was so jealous of everyone there ;)

ayjay007 said:
OneEyedEagle said:
To me it looked like 18k crowd so I was a little surprised when I heard it was just over 14K.

As for some of the empty seat I don't think we can complain too much given it is school holidays and a long weekend break, most families would be away on vacation (what were they thinking selfish bastards should have gotten their priorities right and turned up to the game). :)

Holiday arrangements for this Easter weekend would have been made months and months in advance.Possibly even late last year,but at latest early this year,to make sure people got where they wanted.Now,what was that about bringing the schedule out for the full year?If people knew in late Nov early Dec what games were where,and at what time/date,I reckon there would have been more there.

Stop trying to cloud the issue with fact ajay

Larissa said:
Unfortunately this is a financial issue. We just don't have the money to be able to resolve the audio problems on the hill at this stage. I wish there was more I could do on this issue, unfortunately there isn't.

Not worth wasting money on anyway as long as they don't try to do any minutes of silence etc, and then wonder why the hill is so rude.

Duff said:
Larissa said:

Not worth wasting money on anyway as long as they don't try to do any minutes of silence etc, and then wonder why the hill is so rude.

This.

There isn't even much point to having a ground announcer apart from reasons like the above. Definately don't want to hear them waffling on during the game.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4