• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Larissa said:
All I can base my comments on are the fact that there were definitely no more than the announced crowd at the game yesterday, and every other game since I started at Manly 2 years ago.

I only suggest that the past figures could be incorrect because you are basing your argument that yeaterdays figure was wrong on the assumption the past figures were accurate. Not because I have any reason the think they were wrong.

No conspiracy theory here folks. Sorry to ruin your Monday.

There were a lot of people sitting in the hill, reserved seats vacant and the construction zone that would account for a good deal of capacity.

Larissa, If you are right (and I am not questioning your integrity) then Brookie's capacity must now be down to 19,000. Do you know why there are vacant seats in the reserved stand. Are the tickets overpriced?
Why have the ground extensions not been completed? Has the club made a complaint about this? They were supposed to be ready by round 5.
On the plus side: I could hear the PA better on the hill yesterday.
Keep up the good work!

Larissa said:
All I can base my comments on are the fact that there were definitely no more than the announced crowd at the game yesterday, and every other game since I started at Manly 2 years ago.

I only suggest that the past figures could be incorrect because you are basing your argument that yeaterdays figure was wrong on the assumption the past figures were accurate. Not because I have any reason the think they were wrong.

No conspiracy theory here folks. Sorry to ruin your Monday.

There were a lot of people sitting in the hill, reserved seats vacant and the construction zone that would account for a good deal of capacity.

Larissa, If you are right (and I am not questioning your integrity) then Brookie's capacity must now be down to 19,000. Do you know why there are vacant seats in the reserved stand. Are the tickets overpriced?
Why have the ground extensions not been completed? Has the club made a complaint about this? They were supposed to be ready by round 5.
On the plus side: I could hear the PA better on the hill yesterday.
Keep up the good work!

The Who said:
. . . Do you know why there are vacant seats in the reserved stand. Are the tickets overpriced?
Might be ticket holders who just couldn't get there. I splurged this year on reserved seats. I live out of town so when I am not there various friends/family have used the tickets, but there were a couple of matches earlier in the year when they were not used unfortunately.

Never been in Jane Try before. My seats have a great view, not cheap but probably not overpriced for best seats in the house (not much leg room though).

The Who said:
. . . Do you know why there are vacant seats in the reserved stand. Are the tickets overpriced?
Might be ticket holders who just couldn't get there. I splurged this year on reserved seats. I live out of town so when I am not there various friends/family have used the tickets, but there were a couple of matches earlier in the year when they were not used unfortunately.

Never been in Jane Try before. My seats have a great view, not cheap but probably not overpriced for best seats in the house (not much leg room though).

I just watched the match (I had recorded it) and the Channel Nein commentators were also surprised with the low crowd figure. They all agreed it had looked much larger.

I just watched the match (I had recorded it) and the Channel Nein commentators were also surprised with the low crowd figure. They all agreed it had looked much larger.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6