Curtis Sironen & Dean Whare to Manly??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lucky Pierre

So @Blue pill has stalked my Facebook, searched my photos, and used to a picture of me in his Avatar !! Are you that pathetic dude?

Why don't you post a picture of you, in your Parramatta jersey you low life?

Not sure how you saved a picture of me on your PC, to use as your avatar here on Silvertails, as I'm on private, but if this is all you have - you're pretty bloody weak, and I'm pretty sure @Dan and the mods won't be happy with you whatsoever crossing the line like this.

At least I'm in my Sea Eagles gear you nitwit. Also, care to share your name, so people can reciprocate, or will you continue to hide behind the troll ratings you give everyone like the true piss ant you are?

You're a pervert dude. Stalking men on Facebook.

So @Blue pill has stalked my Facebook, searched my photos, and used to a picture of me in his Avatar !! Are you that pathetic dude?

Not sure how you saved a picture of me on your PC, to use as your avatar here on Silvertails, as I'm on private, but if this is all you have - you're pretty bloody weak, and I'm pretty sure @Dan and the mods won't be happy with you whatsoever crossing the line like this.

At least I'm in my Sea Eagles gear you nitwit. Also, care to share your name, so people can reciprocate, or will you continue to hide behind the troll ratings you give everyone like the true piss ant you are?

Dead set??

Wow. That is pathetic, and quite frankly, unhinged.

Maybe he's in love with you Ryan. So besotted that he has to go to such lengths just to get your attention. Aint infatuation grand. Sad but devoted

Dead set??

Wow. That is pathetic, and quite frankly, unhinged.
The blokes sad. Imagine we all started doing that on this site to each other - the place would be dead in days. BUT, he has his supporters, who I've had it out with over the past few days, so maybe I'm just being "bitchy".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8