D walks??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I would not be bothered in the least if Dylan Walker did leave. No doubting his immense talent however, I don't find his attitude or general effort to be all inspiring. Another of these ones with a chip on his shoulder. I would like to see our club continue to develop the Tom Wrights and Brad Parkers. When we recruit a player, I would like to see us look for players in the Matt Ballin and Steve Matai mould. Whole hearted competitors who play for the team, and hold themselves well away from it too.
We could do with a lot of our past player moulds. Brenton Lawrence (whole hearted), BK (whole hearted), Steve Matai (whole hearted), Jamie Lyon (Consistent and 'cool headed') and Matt Ballin (whole hearted and stable) just to name a few.

Out of our current side there's only one player I consider whole hearted, and that's Jake Trbojevic. When he's out of form like he has been lately, we've got no one else to provide a platform for energy.

Guys whilst I love the fact we have some talented juniors in the wings waiting for their chance we won’t be winning any GF’s with ONE superstar , two locally grown stars and a bunch of Neville’s.

We need to attract a couple of quality ( not superstar) players.

Depending on Wright /Suli I reckon we are short a quality prop, organising 5/8 and another winger for 2019!!

The rest can be fill ins that do a job!!

Kev, I agree the up-side of Suli is enormous ....

What worries me is his sackings weren't for poor behaviour ... more often than not that can be fixed. It appears his issues are more related to lack of desire or motivation ... much harder to fix ... if playing FG isn't a consuming passion .... you will never be successful.

As I said once before ... I hope the kid wakes up one morning and says I want to play footy ... if he does he will be a star.

Also how a 19/20 year old can put on 20kgs in a couple of months off scares the living crap out of me .... I hope he doesn't get injured for 2 weeks ....
That’s it Woodsie, could be anything or could be nothing at all. Fingers crossed mate.

Drums are getting louder.. rumour has it he may be back at Souths before June 30 lol apparently Dylan was at the Rabbitohs game last night but refused to go in to the sheds to make it obvious

Guys whilst I love the fact we have some talented juniors in the wings waiting for their chance we won’t be winning any GF’s with ONE superstar , two locally grown stars and a bunch of Neville’s.

We need to attract a couple of quality ( not superstar) players.

Depending on Wright /Suli I reckon we are short a quality prop, organising 5/8 and another winger for 2019!!

The rest can be fill ins that do a job!!
Also, not forgetting, this year we have a wooden spoon to avoid.
NYEagle

Drums are getting louder.. rumour has it he may be back at Souths before June 30 lol apparently Dylan was at the Rabbitohs game last night but refused to go in to the sheds to make it obvious

Again mate don’t believe the NRL Whispers Page. Here’s what Walks had to say about it.

Clearly does care about this club.

3181EE0E-ACFE-4F84-8E08-4DAC0A85D4A6.jpeg

All these media merkins and nrl hq leaders have been waiting for us to be up **** creek. Swarming like a pack of rabbib dogs they are .and they wont stop till we are dead.

I thought he put up a lot of effort in last night ... scored a determined try ...

I thought he put up a lot of effort in last night ... scored a determined try ...
Agree...and also pushed up defensively a few times to Hurd the Newcastle players back into the ruck...pity others did not move off the line to add some pressure.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8