Daly Cherry-Evans and Kieran Foran aim to fire Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran is a joke.

I was at Suncorp for the Donkey's game earlier in the year. There was a blow up in the in goal at one stage.

I said to my missus "just watch Foran here".

While all the other players were in the huddle, Queen Foran loitered around the back kicking stones, keeping well away.

You may have the media won over mate, but you fool no-one in the Manly camp.

Bugger off to the Eels.
Nice one mate. I'm with you, he's always been in hiding! Never cared all year. Only cares about himself and Arthur!

You would hope and expect that Foran and DCE would be focussed on Manly. Shame it has not happened since round 1, when in the first fortnight both announced they were going and ever since its been week in and week out all about them, then DCE back flips and Foran dithers.

To say you both owe Manly is the biggest understatement of the season, you are both responsible in a big way for 2015 being a total disaster.

I dont get why Foran is the teams spokesman any more as he is committed else where and will go through the motions as he has for all but 1 game this season,

Too little Too late Foran!

That is funny. I only want to beat the DCE thread with the highest number of posts. That's all! Really. Seriously. No other reason
The way i feel about Foran, i dont even want him having a thread on here that has more posts than DCE's thread. He doesnt deserve to having a high scoring thread about him. Id like the Kieran Forum locked up, fk him off, all remnants of the two faced prick should be washed away. Maybe burned actually, to ensure its all gone.

How insulting are his comments in that article. Does he really think people are so gullible?
The truth is he left us a long time before he actually managed to sign with them, this is twisting the knife. Foran I have to say I idolised you and what you did, but now I want you out of my club ASAP as you are no longer part of us.

• 9 Jul 2015
  • Manly Daily
  • Andrew Prentice
Foran ‘so fortunate’ to line up with Lyon

MILESTONE MATCH FOR SEA EAGLES SKIPPER
We just have to make it a weekto-week proposition. There is no point looking too far ahead
– Kieran Foran

SEA Eagles pivot Kieran Foran yesterday heaped praise on skipper Jamie Lyon, labelling him the “ultimate leader”.

The Parramatta-bound five-eighth said his captain, who will chalk up 200 games in maroon and white on Monday night against the Titans, was one of the best footballers he had played alongside.

“I feel very fortunate to have played so many games with Killer (Lyon),’’ he said.

“It doesn’t matter what position you play him, he is capable of coming up with matchwinning plays.

“It will be an honour to be out there with him for such a landmark occasion.”

Foran did not participate in yesterday’s field session at the Sydney Academy of Sport due to an ankle complaint.

Scans confirmed no serious damage and he is desperate to play against the Gold Coast as the Sea Eagles mount a late charge to the top eight.

“Ever since I have played first grade (2009) we have played finals, so hopefully this year is no different,’’ Foran said.

“We just have to make it a week-to-week proposition. There is no point looking too far ahead.

“It would be nice to string a few games together — it’s been an injury-interrupted year for me.

“I’ll be sweet come Monday. Once the bruising and swelling goes down I’ll be ready to go.”

Foran also has no doubt his halves partner Daly Cherry-Evans will not be rattled by the Gold Coast supporters, who are expected to be volatile.

“I am sure he’ll let his football do the talking,’’ he said.

“He’s used to copping a bit of flak. He’ll be fine.”

Meanwhile, interchange prop James Hasson confirmed he had verbally agreed to terms with the Eels for 2016.

It opens the door for local junior Darcy Lussick to return to the peninsula after three years in the engine room at Parramatta.

I remember round 1. Manly v Parramatta.

Foran was about to tackle Hoppa. He pulled up and went in soft.

I knew then he was going to doesntmatta. I even said to my neighbour (a doesntmatta supporter) that they had Foran signed already just on the lack of commitment on that tackle.

I was proven correct I suppose.

Vengeful rage fades over time. Foran is no longer motivated by blind anger and so storming off to a basket case club doesn't seem logical now.

The facts as I see it is that Foran thought this club treated it's players poorly (gifty etc), only to have that gazzumped by his new club even before he runs onto their field.

Yep, anger over, now it's just sad.

Foran has learned lesson 1.

Lesson 2 - which should be an interesting B-story - is about 'the coach'.

Is it possible that Manly never made Foran an offer after the Parra blowup?

Is it possible that Manly never made Foran an offer after the Parra blowup?
Well as it was so late in the day no other club had cap space or funds to match parra's offer. So Foran really had no options without taking unders which is not what is best for his ....

Oh yes now I remember, an outstanding young 5/8 who very much lost his way at the end of 2014 and was never sighted again.
Thats the one Mark. His shadow still throws on the 6 for us but in a couple of months that will be a ParraSite problem. Something to look forward to. Hopefully Ash Taylor decides to make the move down from your way and we really will be asking "Foran who??"

For me, this game is all about winning back some of our differential. It is not about :

“It would be nice to string a few games together"
or
"looking forward to playing"
or
"finals play - hopefully this year is no different’’

These sorts of platitudinous quotes are not required when its round 17 and your a proud club who refuses to win wooden implements.

Titans are under manned, underdone, and under a cloud. This weeks game is an opportunity & as a team, our expectations should be that we capitalise on our lead up form and claw back a substantial part of our negative for & against.

I am not picking on Foran here. The whole team needs to be ruthless this Monday.

I just find it amusing as i said many, many months ago, when it's said and done, his heart-string types of articles will start circulating to warm everyones little minds towards him.

He is a media darling, and has played his cards well. He'll be the highest paid NRL player next season with that upgraded contract, and while he's good, im not sure he's the best the league has to offer (yet he's probably close).

Then again, I think Blake Austin is better, and I don't think he'll ever earn half as much as Foran.

I just think his ability was sensationalised by Sterling, Gould and others, and everyone got caught up in that whirlwind.

Look, I'm actually very glad he's gone, primarily because we can balance the team well. He IS a good player (when his head is in the right space). Not sure he is better than Norman, but he'll add value to The Eels.

I just hope he realises his media machine doesn't think Manly fans are dumb enough to fall for his propoganda.

He treated us all for fools and dogs, and Manly fans never forget. We are too wise for that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6