Dan - Whats the go?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah, just happened again... I tried to post yet another insightful reply to a thread.. I hit \"reply to thread\" and it logged me out... had to sign in again and re-type that insightful reply.

pssst, just hit back, then highlight your reply, ctrl C then after you log in ctrl v

Dan, It took me 3 months to convince the Ops manager in IT to give permission to install a free upgrade to some software that was being used at 15 different sites and would cost him less than 1 day for an SOE engineer to implement. Chances of convincing him to change to firefox are less than mata inviting meyer, banaghan and monas around to convince them to rethink about staying at manly for the same amount as his super league contract.

For everyone with login issues the first steps would be to
go to a different site other than Silvertails and completely delete all cookies in FF and IE and then log back into the site.

THis should start a new and fresh cookie with all the site details and should get rid of the conflicting ones

I have only ever had the log in problem once and it was on another computer that only had IE. I've never had that problem with firefox.

Chances of convincing him to change to firefox are less than mata inviting meyer, banaghan and monas around to convince them to rethink about staying at manly for the same amount as his super league contract.

So he is open to the idea eh ? :D

excellent.

Fluffy I suggest you try logging off and going to MSE ha ha

sorry mate there is little more I can do than I have changed today

if you pay me enough then yes there is a chance

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8