Dangerous.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Everybody in the bank line knows .. that I've got a crush on the new teller...

The genius of Jonathan Richman

The thing about consistency is that you learn it over a period of time. Last year we were consistently average to poor. This year we are rarely poor, always average or excellent. By the end of the season and maybe into next year we should hopefully be consistently good to excellent....that's what the top teams do but it takes time for the side to gel and become consistent.

In such a close competition, sometimes the opposition are more desperate and it can come across like inconsistency but it's really just momentum in matches against other quality teams. Don't discount the effect of tough matches week in week out as well. Sometimes it's as much a mental and physical endurance as it is attitude.

I think Barret is easing Hasting in , doesn't want him to thrown in the deep end like he was at the rorters,
they really did crucify him and i think needs a bit of time to build confidence and remember he's only young, got the skills, just needs confidence and a bit of maturity which will come in time..
Yes, I'm sure you are right; however, he would have DCE next to him, where he had nobody of note at the Roosters when Pearce was out and Maloney gone. That broke him, on top of the issues off field with team mates.

He is a different person and prospect at Manly I'd suggest. I think he will be a real asset to our team and I really look forward to him starting at some point.

• 👍
Reactions: MRW
There was a thread recently about what manly means to us. Last night sums it up. Injuries, written off, no chance, we find a way. That is the manly spirit I'm used to. There are many instances of it, 2011 we played the Roosters without key players like snake, killer and I think a few forwards. Roosters were grand finalists the year before.....we just didn't give up. Love it !!!

I think that self belief is another key ingredient to assist with consistency , and this current playing group definitely seems to be expressing genuine self belief for this season. If it can avoid serious injury issues , that impacted so severely on the last season 's campaign , plus continue with the necessary level of consistency , there is no reason why it can not be more then competitive for the remainder of the season . Last night"s match reminded me of the round three decisive win against the cowboys , where the side was in full control for most of the match , and to then win so convincingly . This was then followed by the good wins against the dogs and roosters ,and apart from the disappointing effort against the dragons , there has been a fairly positive consistency pattern there , to date. The pleasing aspect again , is that the present team squad is more then capable of matching and of course even beating the better rated competition"s teams .

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10