• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congrats mate on the birth of your daughter. Little Fonz is an absolute monster but i love him to death. Wouldn't have it any other way. Love being a dad!

Well done Mr and Mrs Dan(iel), I reckon had the child been a male he would of been named Nathan.

Congratulations Dan and Mrs Dan.

I look forward to seeing some weird things happen on this site over the next few weeks as you adjust to giving up sleep!!

Congratulations to you and your Wife Leanne.

I hope Mum and Daughter are doing well.

I am sure you wil both make wonderful parents as your daughter grows and blossoms.

Enjoy your family.

Pat

Congrats to Dan and Leanne. All the best to the new family. Plenty of late nights awake on the key board comine up : )

Congrats Dan. You know she's a Footy fan...born on the Bye weekend before SOO and the Double Header. Unlike people who put weddings on in the footy season...you know who you are!!

Ryan said:
Give her my number Danners, and tell her to give be a buzz in about 25 years mate.

Mate in 25 years the man chicken will be overcooked, dry and wrinkly. And let's be honest you only said that because she looks like me and you have had a man crush on me for years

The only man crush I have, is on Paul Stastny (See signature), so no mate....LoL

She IS about my height though :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4