• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
you've had all us stroppy infantile types to look after here for a while Dan so you should be right through the toddler stages anyway.

all the best

She weigh 6lb 16oz. 53cm long.

As for relatives 90% of ours are manly so no real dramas there. All the other junk from other teams we get just becomes spew rags

BIIIG Congrats despite not being aware you were expecting, WELL DONE!! :)

I turn my back for one minute and.................

Congratulations Dan & Leanne & bless you little one. Great news and put a smile on my face tonight.

Fantastic news Dan, congratulations to both you & Leanne. A day that you will remember for the rest of your life.

You kept that a secret.

Congrats Dan&Leanne. Girls are easier(and more adorable) but boys are more fun!

Another manly fan and She is a QLD'er?

Congrats Dan, I must admit it was the first time ive followed a labour on facebook :)

Great work to you both...

Corso_Pete said:
Fantastic news Dan, congratulations to both you & Leanne. A day that you will remember for the rest of your life.

My word they will remember it, she will never let them forget.

All the best to you and your missus , Dan.

Haha I was quite proud of my Facebook updates epic and a good diary of the day. A bit of fun too.

Enjoy Dan, there is nothing more precious.
Time goes so fast and then they are grown up. He'll of a ride :)

Daniel said:
She weigh 6lb 16oz. 53cm long.

Hi Dan, I know that you were probably tired after a big day today when you wrote those figures and I don't mean to come across as pedantic, but it looks like you have had a typo when you wrote the ounce figure. Is it supposed to be 6oz or maybe even 15oz? The reason that I am asking is because (and I'm probably showing my age here) back in the day when I was still in Primary school we used to get drummed into our heads over and over, 16 ounces = 1 pound, 14 pounds = 1 Stone, so therefore I don't think that you meant to write the 16oz.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8