Dare I say it - Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
First time I've ever cheered a Storm try.

Graham should have been sent and should get a season. No excuse for biting ever.

I did think that Scumdogs were due a loss and I am cheering for Melbourne, however I promise I will have psychological counseling during the off season.

Storm look very sharp but not prepared to write the scumdogs of yet.

Smith couldn't kick a telephone booth if he was inside it!
I want Melb to win because I will then win my tipping contest. But apart from that not having a team to cheer for sucks...
In Graham's case that should be bites!

The Storm did this to Souffs then us and now Dogs, starving them and forcing them into errors. i don't feel so bad about our performance last week not enough credits went to the way the Storm are playing BUT I STILL HATE THEM.

The dogs defence is still stout. Dogs attack are making good yards on the Storm. That try at halftime is invaluable atm.
Graham has to get a seriously extended rest after the off season. I would say he deserves at least 8 weeks but i bet he gets off with nothing.

I can't cheer for the storm.

I can't cheer for the dogs.

It's like watching the Union, NZ Vs ENGLAND.

In the 1st semi graham had his face hard up against kingy's head mouth open and seemingly screaming pushing him into the ground. King took offense and gave a penalty away by responding (from memory). "let's goo sun" he was apparently saying. Psycho.

I hate pricks who call older people "son"

Shoe1 said:
In the 1st semi graham had his face hard up against kingy's head mouth open and seemingly screaming pushing him into the ground. King took offense and gave a penalty away by responding (from memory). "let's goo sun" he was apparently saying. Psycho.

I hate pricks who call older people "son"

Yep no respect. He could have said "let's goo Da".

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6