Dare I say it - Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagleE said:
Dogs would have beaten any other team tonight. Hated that the Storm won but love it that the Dogs didn't.

But they got away with the decoy forwards allowing Barba to run around into space.
They have to cut 7-8 players from their squad. So sad. And they have wasted a huge chunk of their cap on She Rex.

I wasn't even planning on watching the game because I hate both teams so much, but I couldn't help myself and as soon as I turned it on I found myself hoping for a Melbourne win. Can't stand the Dogs and have to respect the way Bellamy has stuck by his club and his players.

Just because you get in the grand final, it doesn't mean you will win it.The bulldog supporters and players were way too confident and found out the hard way how hard it is to win.It just shows what a wonderful team we have/had these last few years to make 3 finals and win 2.You have to be very lucky throughout the year to get there -last year we had the luck, this year it deserted us.Let's hope we have the luck next year.

In the spirit of the game please feel free to send sympathy cards to either Todd Greenburg or Des Halser at the following address:

26 Bridge Road Belmore NSW 2192

Hows that Bulldogs back to back going there Ryan?

And that is what is wrong with Melbourne, a corporate creation. I can't believe the hogs breath cafe pig got in on the official celebration

So by my reckoning Des is a failure in Ryan's eyes, he failed to win the GF and next years WCC

Utility Player said:
I was going to register at the kennel but it seamed so much trouble to post hahahahahahahahaah

Yeah same Utility. So glad to see so many Doggie's fans upset....someone call the "wah-mbulance".

Sucked in Des you traitor.

mbe said:
Just because you get in the grand final, it doesn't mean you will win it.The bulldog supporters and players were way too confident and found out the hard way how hard it is to win.It just shows what a wonderful team we have/had these last few years to make 3 finals and win 2.You have to be very lucky throughout the year to get there -last year we had the luck, this year it deserted us.Let's hope we have the luck next year.

mbe, would you rather make the GF and lose or fail to make it. I would rather not make it. It is such a draining week and such a let down when you lose even for a diehard fan like me. I remember the 07 GF and how bad it was afterwards.
Totally agree on the luck part that the Dogs got it all this year except for the GF. Dogs won't get it next year and will struggle. Throw the players they will lose and it will be a tough season. But in saying Manly did lose 1 before winning 2. Just hope it doesn't happen to the dogs.

Can anybody who is in the kennel out the link on here. I just want to read what they're talking about.

Sheikheagle said:
This off season is a bitch I am bored already. Bring on 2013

Would have loved B2B but at least this off season should be nice and relaxing in comparison to last year. No coach leaving this time. No mass exodus rumours. No dark clouds hanging over our club.
Time off to heal injuries and build towards a title challenge in 2013.

And storm, I really don't like you but thanks for beating the muttleys.

Jeez - what a bunch if wankers on here. Send your sympathy cards to a team that won the minor premiership and made the grand final. went better than we did with half the talent. Hasler is the best coach in the game.

I can't believe so many people on here prefer Melbourne winning than the Dogs.

Melbourne are still a team that was formed illegally.

Cameron Smith signed a contract at the end of 08 when Melbourne were already 1 million dollars over the cap limit. And yet, despite the fact they had no legal right to sign him, they did, and were allowed to keep him on their books.

I know what Des did was a disgrace and spat all over the club, but it's still nothing compared to the blight on the game that are the Melbourne Storm.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2