Dave Warwick

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've said this before, the most important thing about junior development is not identification, its coaching. Look at Parramatta for example, how many times have their juniors only really kicked on when they've changed clubs. No point identifying talented kids if you don't have the right programs in place once they get here.

Dessie might find out the grass is not always greener on the other side, but he might get the chance to fulfill his dream to coach SBW,as they are going to go hard for him after he finishes his RU contract next year, funny how a club screams blue murder when he crapped all over them and left,but when he is available again,they are gunna try and get him back,what a screwed up club they are.

I know Dave Warick is from the Central Coast and he the main reason for the large numbers of kids from the Coast in the junior teams. I know he has got a number of kids from the Kincumber Colts and The Entrance at the club right now around 15 players.

master blaster said:
Dessie might find out the grass is not always greener on the other side, but he might get the chance to fulfill his dream to coach SBW,as they are going to go hard for him after he finishes his RU contract next year, funny how a club screams blue murder when he crapped all over them and left,but when he is available again,they are gunna try and get him back,what a screwed up club they are.

Word is that the roosters have made approaches to get SBW and Cooper in 2013. They have already started clearing the decks to make sure that they have enough salary cap to sign them both whereas I doubt that the dogs would have suifficient cap to sign SBW.

Surely we'd have a bit of money in 2013. Lyon won't be lasting forever and SBW in our backline would look good. Easts can have Cooper, he can't tackle.

Hey Spuds Bodyguard - don't go there, asking if Crusher is staying. Or heaven forbid suggest he may leave like I did.
Or threads will get closed. It's a no go zone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6